It's August of 2020

you don’t seem to have a problem with insults in general.

What forum member did I insult?

I’ve been flagged for comments that NuffSaid has said.

So tell me…should I hold forum libs to same standards that they demand of me and other conservative here?

Tell me what to do. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You just need to do what you need to do.

I’m sure part of the fringe benefits for starting this thread was so you could type out all those cool nicknames you had for the candidates…

1 Like

Actually I believe there is something there there. And if Bernie looks like he’s going to get the democrat nomination we should built a dossier on him and have FBI, CIA and NSA to spy on him.

And that Pocahontas Gal…it seems she has some outside contacts as well.

Biden we know does. Hell you have foreigners asking him to run after all.

It’s funny to watch you name drop insult after insult and then pretend to be wounded at the slightest possible disparaging comment the very next post. Not a different thread or day. But i was insulting all those other people not him! And then he called me an ardent trump worshipper, a vile thing.

3 Likes

Did I insulted anyone on this forum with this thread yes or no?

Meanwhile post after post here is nothing but insults directed at me…as Nuffsaid had made.

Once again lib don’t want to live by the standards they set for others.

This quote was insult. He basically said I was to ■■■■■■■ stupid to think for myself.

Fat Donald the Drump approves this message.

1 Like

I could give a fruit for what you call Buttgag or Warren(except maybe you should have more respect for (Pocahontas) but just the names you threw out there as actually having a chance was weak. You obviously are not paying attention to reality. Just your echo chamber

Man you really have a knack for getting butthurt and missingvthe big picture

1 Like

I’m sure he does.

I’ll wait for you to find one post where I’ve ever used a nickname for him.

I’m always counter-cool…I use people’s real names and often their titles.

I always like doing what no one else is…:sunglasses:

missed the point

I don’t care if you did or didn’t.

I also don’t use the nicknames assigned to politicians etc.

I just found it somewhat ironic the complaints about them on a forum where the use of the word Trump in relation the President is used far less than the demeaning nicknames people here have for him. :wink:

nah this couldnt happen. the hard left would never ever want any candidate who has the slightest association with Russians.

they made that super clear

I wasn’t complaining about them.

I was simply noting that I’m sure it was a fringe benefit associated with starting a thread like this.

Trump was offered help from Russia.

Trump accepted help from Russia.

Trump rewarded Russia for their help.

Trump lied about receiving, accepting and rewarding help from Russia.

Republicans don’t care.

4 Likes

Don’t forget that Trump was also planning a building and negotiating a new building in Moscow while campaigning.

But let’s ignore all that and focus on a what if that isn’t going to happen.

If I’m a DEM I vote for the DEM candidate. I’m very consistent on this.

No conspiracy; no obstruction. case closed.

Just picked myself up off the floor. Laughing too hard. :rofl: