It sounded like a good idea at the time . .

There needs to be a full investigation and people need to be held accountable.

Why? …

Bunch of whataboutism.

This post is why the whole you copyright thing is stupid. There were some of us who did not like that behavior and some of us who thought we should just give Kavanaugh his hearing and an up-and-down vote without the circus surrounding it, and we, no copyright, find it pretty telling that people try to use what happened to Kavanaugh to justify other bad behavior.

So yes, conduct the president is a problem regardless of everyone else’s behavior. He is not excused from it because someone else also does it.

Yep that’s how the Trump presidency has functioned so far, always someone else’s fault.

1 Like

It is strange how Kavenaugh is trying to be used as a cudgel.

During that time, my argument was that the Senate do an investigation so it doesn’t become a circus.

They still would have gotten him seated… just a couple of weeks later.

But they didn’t… and it became a circus.

2 Likes

He didn’t have to start the thread…libs did moment it became news.

And If I recall I don’t remember any conservative supporting it…not that it matter.

If you say so.

For trip down memory lane

Page 2

https://community.hannity.com/t/one-and-only-kavanaugh-hearings-thread-part-ii/13836

about 20 thousand posts…have fun reading what the left was saying.

We have mass shooting by white nationalists.real actual violence that isnt being addressed

I do?

Hold on let me sit down…prep myself for some ■■■■■■■■■

84 people + shot two weekends in a row in Chicago . . .

And they think it’s funny to fake a shooting of any kind at a political rally.

Hmmmm

When is the gang violence and black on black shootings going to be addressed?

Let me say this as plainly as I can.

I dont give two flying ■■■■■ what “the left said.”

The left’s behavior during the Kavanaugh hearings does not excuse Trump ■■■■■■ behavior going back long before anyone ever heard the name " Brett Kavanaugh" and long before Trump decided to run for president.

Don’t try to “butwhatabout” regarding ■■■■■■ behavior. One side’s does not excuse the other side’s.

1 Like

You think it started with Trump?

That’s your mistake right there.

Just gonna dodge this white nationalist issue huh…

You should try another Chicago gang violence bait…someone might jump on it.

The sheer unmitigated gall to blame someone else for the behavior on display at those hearings. Incredible.

3 Likes

You said this.

Are you proposeing anything to adcdress the Chicago shootings/big city shootings that occure weekly?

So you arent going to address these mass shootings by these white kids?

Okie dokie

Not at all what he said.

So is this another case of fainting out rage same as that movie threads was?

1 Like

I’ve said it before, it’s like talking to rocks with opinions.

If that is what you took from my post, then you are STILL not reading posts very carefully. Just like the Four boys held at gunpoint thread. Stop reading what you THINK is there, and read what is ACTUALLY there.

I’m saying TRUMP’s bad behavior started before the Kavanaugh nonsense, so you can’t blame Trump’s behavior on the circus hearings because he was already long known for his bad behavior before that.