It seems democrats had validated my suspicion

Then way aren’t libs using it massive media resources to push/fight for it instead of chasing some ghost?

Just wait till the 5th circuit rules on severability of the ACÁ.

You see you guys have nothing but excuses.

Let’s not use Democrat.

Liberals have done tons more for the people than Conservatives. Conservatives are the ones who oppress minorities and the poor at every turn. Liberals want to lift them up - and have done so through years of public policy.

1 Like

You’re deflecting from YOUR failures.

Past tense…

That sounds awfully personal Conan.

On top of everything else, we are draining the swamp.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

They do like their wars. War on drugs. War on poverty. War on terror. Have we won a single one of those yet? Seems like a ■■■■■■ ROI to me, but hey, at least they’re pretending to do something?

I’ve offered several things libs have done and are doing. Why are you ignoring it?

2 Likes

• Social Security
• Medicare, Medicaid, Healthcare Reform, Food Safety
• New Deal, Great Society, Peace Corp, Vista, Job Corp
• Women’s Right to Vote, The Voting Rights Act, Equal Pay Act, Motor Voter
• Consumer Protection, FDIC, Banking and Wall Street Regulations, SEC, Federal Reserve System, Anti-trust Legislation
• Funding for Science, Medical and Engineering Research, Space Exploration, NSF, NIH
• Support for Public Education, Head Start, School Lunch and Breakfast Programs
• NLRB, 8 hr. Work Day/40 hr. Work Week, Overtime, Unemployment
• Veterans’ Benefits, GI Bill
• UN, NATO, Marshall Plan
• Vehicles Safety Requirements, Reduced Emissions, and Fuel Economy Standards (CAFE)
• TVA, Federal Loan Program, PBS, NPR, the Internet
• Economic Growth (Democratic Presidents: Roosevelt through Obama)

3 Likes

You guys own the news media…so why aren’t they out thee fighing for that so-called prescription drug price control?

Even thou it allows pharmaceuticals to charge 120 percent more then average global price.

Move those goal posts some more. We need a one and only libs are bad thread.

This is going to hurt

1 Like

This should get you started.

http://addictinginfo.com/2012/05/12/150-achievements-of-liberalism-that-conservatives-seek-to-destroy/

Read the OP…it says 2018 does it not?

Simple answer.

Defending the Constitution.

4 Likes

Cons…the most persecuted group in America

Quit while you’re behind. Seriously.

3 Likes

I see more deflecting and not one single bill that came into law that would help American people.

It’s all about revenge isn’t it libs?

and you guys think you’re better then me.

Fact remain…you guys cannot name one thing that improved the lives of American people since taking the house last year.