It seems democrats had validated my suspicion

If the prosecutor wasnt investigating his son or Burisma then how does that benefit him? What did he (or his son) gain from the firing?

did America hit 3% growth?

I was thinking projection, actually.

1 Like

You guys can’t name one thing that democrats have done to improve the lives of ordinary Americans.

Think about that for a moment.

My bad.

You’re correct.

Democrats have passed dozen of bill that would help the lives of ordinary Americans.

Thats the point. Every Senator will be on record despite a mountain of evidence that’s not going to look good to the fence sitters…in an election that is already unfavorable to Republican Senators

Passing partisan bills doesn’t help American people.

What have democrats done that improve the lives of ordinary Americans.

1 Like

how does passing a bill to lower the cost of perception medication not help ordinary Americans.

2 Likes

Wrong team.

1 Like

I answered your questions… now show some integrity and answer mine…

We have, your just ignoring it.

1 Like

You catch on quick!

That all depends on people thinking it doesnt need to be investigated that Biden hands Ukraine a pile of money to increase energy production and immediately Hunter gets a high paying job on the board of a Ukrainian Energy company that will benefit from this money.
As to Burisma and its major owner being corrupt or not and whether the fired prosecutor was being influenced not to investigate them by Biden, as he claims…all that may come up during the Senate trial to justify the investigation and show there were non personal reasons to have such an investigation.

Ask not what the American people have done for America, ask what they have done to America.

By electing trump.

About 90% of Americans are for expanding background checks. Last February, the House passed legislation to expand background checks. Link
However, GOP Senator McConnell still refuses to take up that legislation that was passed by the House last February.

2 Likes

Reduced the deficit
Advanced LGBTQ rights
Created millions of jobs 2010-2016
Expanded healthcare coverage to millions with preexisting conditions

Just to name a few…

What are we doing now you say? Trying to remove President Me to give you cons a President Pence

2 Likes

More deflecting.

Not one forum lib can answer this simple question.

What have democrats done to help ordinary Americans.

I see deflection, I see what if’s, I see it’s senate fault…but not one thing they actual done to help the people.

Here is a list of man6 of the bills passed by Democrats. This proves your op false. It’s time to look at Mitch and see what he’s doing in his chamber. https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/449780-a-list-of-the-democratic-legislative-priorities-being-held-up-in-the-senate

Expanded healthcare coverage and at the same time reduced the deficit. I feel my taxes going up.