It seems democrats had validated my suspicion

You can lead a horse to water…

It’s does not… it says you made a prediction BEFORE the 2018 election… but your question seems to be open ended.

So for 2018 we are trying to remove President Me to give you President Pence.

1 Like

You’re mixed up. The war on drugs was Reagan. The War on Terror was W.

The war on poverty was last century.

Democrats are pathetic.

Speaking of Republicans, we are now the only country on the continent of North America where Cannabis is still illegal. The land of the Free. Let that sink in for minute.

Lowering prescription prices is partisan?

What? They didn’t give you the memo?

Then fight for it…you have the media at your backs.

Paint my barn please.

3 Likes

Do you bother to read the responses to your posts?

Inquiring minds want to know.

2 Likes

“Conservatives are the ones who oppress minorities and the poor at every turn.”

I was merely following this.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/subjects/house_of_representatives/5947

174 bills have been passed by the house.

I missed something - sorry.

Passing bills doesn’t help American people now does it? And partisan hacks that control congress can pass bills.

But go ahead and hang on that thought…but it doesn’t help ordinary Americans.

We are not responsible for McConnell’s actions. No matter how hard you try to blame the libs. It’s on McConnell and the people who vote for him and support his party. It’s often hurting cons, but who am I to judge?

See there is yet another flow in your thinking. Believe it or not, bills often help some people.

Government bad! I know, I know.

How is this answerable with our divided country? Both sides are going to claim they are doing good things for the American people and that the other side is doing harmful things for the American people. Conan, being conservative, is operating from the premise that liberal policies are bad and conservative policies are good, therefore what looks to a left like a good policy looks to the right as a bad policy.

Frankly there are people on both sides who don’t give a ■■■■ about the American people except the 1%.

The job of the house is too pass bills

No worries.

1 Like

I voted for people who passed the bill.
You voted for people who block the bill.

Last I checked, the #1 Cable news network, leans to the right…