It’s time for Congress to fund the Mollie Tibbetts border wall

The only disgusting facade is that you think some American are not “Really” American.

We don’t know this yet.

Are you a citizen of the United States of America?

Unlike rotten libs, Trumpists would never exploit a tragedy for political purposes.

Exactly the non-answer I predicted.

I do have to ask . . . what your definition is. Are you going to show some intellectual backbone and provide it?

I hope you have a nice cool beverage while you wait.

Spoken like a “Fake” American.

when have I ever claimed to be one?

Fking us out with your cryptic username.

Where are all the thoughts and prayers?

Somewhere around Costa Rica would be optimal.

If Mollie Tibbetts is a household name by October, Democrats will be in deep trouble,” Gingrich told Axios’s Mike Allen in an email Wednesday. “If we can be blocked by [ Paul ] Manafort -[ Michael ] Cohen , etc., then GOP could lose [the House] badly.”

That’d be nice if you were sincere about any of it. I actually think it’s pretty gross that you trot out corpses of murdered people to score points on libs.

If the initial claims of Rivera being an illegal stand up, I guarantee there will be GOP Molly Tibbetts campaign ads, and no one on here who cried about exploiting a tragedy will say one word about them.

Before we go naming walls after a murder victim, we should ask the families what they think of using their dead daughter, sister, cousin…

At least one cousin is expressing his opinion right now…

Mods, why is it that I can edit this post?

Not that I did. Physics Hunter.

Might want to delete that tweet. Filter bypasses.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1032393212126613504

Thanks… In the editor the filter caught it but it apparently bypasses the filter when you actually post it…

Way to politicize this young woman’s death. Congratulations.

Sick puppy.

I was going to mention that references to Molly Tibbetts and Rivera’s status have already been posted in our local GOP committee Facebook feeds.

But it will be a full-fledged national campaign, and no one here will cry “But that’s exploiting a tragedy!”