It’s time for Congress to fund the Mollie Tibbetts border wall

Fact that “he was here legally”?

“Rivera, a 24-year-old Mexican man who officials said came to the US illegally, largely remained silent in court, answering yes or no questions in Spanish through an interpreter. His defense attorney, Allan Richards, said Rivera came to the US as a minor, held a job in the community and has no prior criminal record.” LINK

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to annex large sections of Mexico so that the eventual border wall is a LOT shorter?

Would have to check with Trump first if it qualifies as a ■■■■■■■■ country or not.

It won’t be a ■■■■■■■■ country when America is done Americanizing. A lot of people don’t know this, but Texas used to be part of Mexico. Look at how well they’re doing now. Most of their people speak perfect English.

1 Like

Illegals are super citizens. Which laws can you ignore?

Most dems voted for one during Bush…

Is your definition of justice exploiting their deaths for your own amusement?

Remembering them is not exploiting them.

Dems were willing to authorize spending for one for Trump too.

Do you define “remembering” as: using their corpse as a convenient prop?

The only reason she is in the news is because you need to talk about anything but the two guilty verdict that dropped this week.

One of the reasons the concept of a wall is more valuable to Trump than actually constructing it.

In our culture, we remember people whose lives were lost to murderers.

The Oklahoma City bombing victims have a memorial.

The 911 victims have a memorial.

There was national and international politics surrounding those events too. Some wanted to hide the names or just not honor them. But in the end, real Americans put their politics aside and gave those victims the memory they deserve.

Real Americans are suggesting we do the same for the victims of the illegals who come to this country, take our goodness, and kill, maim, or destroy the lives of our citizens.

You have made your position clear. And still the real Americans here will tear down your disgusting facade and will find a way to honor those who were killed by your side of the cultural divide.

1 Like

I will make sure not to vote for anyone named Cohen or Manifort.

2 Likes

First of all, I have no connection with the GOP! Aside from that, I don’t understand your thinking.

Tell me, do you have a problem with remembering Martin Luther King Jr., who was assassinated ___ remembering him with a national holiday, roads, schools, etc.? Or, how about the Holocaust museum in St. Petersburg, Florida, which is in remembrance of those who suffered or died during the Holocaust? Do you also think New York City’s 911 Memorial is a “political prop” and void of a legitimate purpose?

I believe those who support financing a wall, which is essential to our country’s general welfare, would have no problem with naming the wall in remembrance of a victim who has suffered the ultimate price because of illegal immigration.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

They will after the wall is completed. They’ll have to take care of their own.

Let’s do this right after we pass the Sandy Hook Assault Weapons Ban and Stoneman Douglas National Gun Registry.

6 Likes

CMI, perhaps you can help me out here. In the past, I’ve seen posters claiming what “Real Americans” believe, what they want, what they will do. Usually, though, it’s something with which I don’t agree, so I’ve asked a couple of the Real American spokesmen - Conan and Roxiebell - how they define the term “Real American”. Hey, maybe to them I’m not an American, but oddly enough, neither deigned to elaborate.

So, CMI . . . what’s a “Real American”?

who decides the “Real” American from the "Fake Americans.

If you have to ask…