It’s time for Congress to fund the Mollie Tibbetts border wall

Statement from the family…

Our hearts are broken.

On behalf of Mollie’s entire family, we thank all of those from around the world who have sent their thoughts and prayers for our girl. We know that many of you will join us as we continue to carry Mollie in our hearts forever.

At this time, our family asks that we be allowed the time to process our devastating loss and share our grief in private.

Again, thank you for the outpouring of love and support that has been shared in Mollie’s name. We remain forever grateful.

I wonder how they feel about the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES using their daughters death less than 48 hours after her body was found.

Yes we do, what is a real American?

MAGA
10char

Who I consider to be a real American is not the result of an intellectual analysis . A “real American” is known by their body, mind, heart, and soul. And those things do not all lend themselves to an intellectual discussion.

If you want a legal definition, go find a lawyer.

Can you answer? Are you?

Where are all the “now is not the time” people?

This is actually quite silly.

Then giggle for me.

from tibbetts cousin

hey i’m a member of mollie’s family and we are not so ■■■■■■■ small-minded that we generalize a whole population based on some bad individuals. now stop being a ■■■■■■■ snake and using my cousins death as political propaganda. take her name out of your mouth

Eh, whenever there’s a massacre in a school, church or concert by some crazy white guy with a gun it’s just the way of life in America and nothing needs to be done. We shouldn’t politicize the issue, right? I think we need to apply the same logic to this case as well. A young girl losing her life is tragic but this is life in America. Building a wall isn’t going to change the culture in this country.

Poor Mollie, she’s being used in tragic death as a political pawn by various vultures who can’t even be bothered to get her name right.

1 Like

OK.

That’s a pretty soulless comment on Newt’s part.

If you’re going to use their dead bodies to further your political goals, why not use their actual dead bodies?

Prop em up in a line from California to Texas.

Because, really, that’s what you’re proposing already.

One person tragically killed and republicans want to build a billion dolllar wall…hundreds killed in mass shootings, gop says don’t politicize and does nothing.

Below find the truth of the illegality of the alien on Breitbart.

Nolte — Very Fake News: CNN Doesn’t Report Mollie Tibbets’ Accused Murderer Is Illegal Alien

(Fake News: CNN Doesn't Report Mollie Tibbets' Accused Murderer Is Illegal Alien)

Illegal Alien Accused of Murdering Mollie Tibbetts Lived in Iowa County Surrounded by Sanctuary Cities

Poweshiek County Sheriff’s Office/University of Iowa

22 Aug 2018Breitbart

Far-left CNN, in its lengthy story Wednesday about the case, did not report that Mollie Tibbetts’ accused murderer is an illegal alien.

What the anti-Trump CNN does not want its readers to know, however, is that Rivera is an illegal alien who had no business being in the country.

================================

This is an excellent example for my latest series of PROPAGANDA rants. Propaganda often uses the omission of pertinent and essential facts… as in the illegal alien is in fact…an illegal alien because it doesn’t fit the narrative. Hence an earlier moronic post here (Which I can no longer find for whatever reason) demanding a retraction by everyone who ragged us on the illegal alien for being…legal. Just dumb.

To a normal person this would serve as a GREAT lesson as in CNN truly does suck.

Ok brainiac… What would be your prescription to magic up an end to mass shootings? Since the GOP is so dumb dumb…what’s YOUR answer? They might even take you up on it…seeing as how they are know nothings and meanies and all.

Americans have a constitutionally protected right to own guns, no such rights exist for Mexicans to enter or remain in this country illegally.

It was reported by multiple sources, including CNN and others, that he is an illegal. They got this information from ICE.

What has since been reported if that he used fake ID, not that he’s a legal resident.

And this is directly from the CNN website

Rivera, a 24-year-old Mexican man who officials said came to the US illegally, largely remained silent in court, answering yes or no questions in Spanish through an interpreter. His defense attorney, Allan Richards, said Rivera came to the US as a minor, held a job in the community and has no prior criminal record.

This is fake news. CNN DID report the accused is an illegal, so did NBC and I think the WP.