It looks like a corpse can be a senator nowadays!

If we can rationalize Santos then why not Feinstein?

1 Like

Sounds a lot like Joe “what’s this thing I’m I signing now?” Biden. :wink:

2 Likes

We aren’t rationalizing Santos though.

2 Likes

Is that the Royal we? Because there are copious posts about leaving him alone due to the narrow lead held by the gop in the house

1 Like

Can you quote any?

Etc

Can’t wait for the spin

:popcorn:

Weak …

1 Like

Remember when the left had a corpse making SCOTUS rulings while her bed pan was being emptied for her?

:wink:

7 Likes

Of course :joy:

At least you admit it …

1 Like

One of my favorite quotes about getting older is that “when i was 12 and my dad was 40, i thought my god 40 is so far away and I’ll never be 40. Well now that i am almost 40 i still don’t feel 40. I still feel 12. May be there are no adults. May be there are just old sickly balding boys and girls.”

It still often feels like i am arguing the school aged kids. I do it too by the way. I act childish tooo. Guess that’s what makes this so much fun.

This is all about not letting Newsom appoint what would become the incumbent senator from California. Schiff wants the seat, but Newsom would probably make a diversity appointment, denying Schiff the potential to compete effectively for the seat.

2 Likes

Hey. You’re the one throwing the pitches straight down the middle. I’m just swinging the bat. :wink:

1 Like

When you hear the words “happy hour” and you think about a nap …

When you throw a party and your neighbors don’t know …

When your tie doesn’t reach your belly button but your pants do …

… you may be old.

1 Like

Even corpses like her cling onto the gravy train seat with dear life.
DECORPSE the Gov. for Pete’s sake !!!

1 Like

:cry:

I just realized: her aides are Corpsemen! :wink:

2 Likes

Jerry Garcia for senate!!

Reagan 2024: Rested and Ready

1 Like

Dems need to know that just like republicans voters, they no longer have a voice on who gets elected. You will get the candidate the DNC says you will get and that’s it.

That’s the power of voter harvesting especially when they don’t compare signatures anymore.

And if the DNC wants to keep people in office that are obviously in mental decline, it’s for your own good. So, shut up about it.

3 Likes