A List of All the Things George Santos, the Scamming Congressman-Elect, Has Lied About

How many things has Potus Joey Bibdim Biden lied about? Some politicians lie all the time and do not care about the citizens.

Let’s Go Brandon.

4 Likes

One of the points some preachers make about the Bible, why you can trust it, is that the folks held out as heroes of the faith as well as the writers come with all the proverbial warts. That if they are gonna tell you the truth (not sugar coat) about, for example, David having Uriah killed then the other stuff written about him is probably kosher too.

This guy is the opposite and blatantly so, but those who massage their backgrounds, even if just a bit, are really no different, just maybe more prudent or getting better advice…

… probably on how to get away with lying.

As for getting votes, realize that there is nothing special about finding people who will vote for you. If there was it would take our best and brightest to win elections instead of (to reference an old pet theory of mine) who has the poofiest hair or (not a theory) walked into an office answering an ad (as AOC did).

The huge advantage of a government with few defined powers is not that it will be competent but that, lacking the means to really screw up, it will tend to be functionally less competent at being incompetent (you can still bet on it being incompetent with what little it lawfully has) … where our present federal government lawlessly acting as if it has power in all circumstances whatsoever is now the most competent at being incompetent.

It is the perfect environment to nitwits on power trips to pretend to be statesmen.

You state this after this guy won a seat in Congress.

They do it because it works and people are lazy.

You are not wrong. But i don’t think this is the kind of a thing that is an indictment of the electorate.

Sorry i am not aware of every single race in the US for the house and senate.

There was a chance for them to do their research before the election. No Mulligans allowed. The split in the House is too close. Republicans should search for someone else in two years.
Democrats don’t care about lies or plagiarism, except when there is political gain. No one is fooled.

3 Likes

He has come clean. My favorite

I never claimed to be Jewish,” Santos said. “I am Catholic. Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background I said I was `Jew-ish.'”

:joy::skull_and_crossbones:

This guy

6 Likes

Sounds like Pocahontas Warren

4 Likes

but is he a native american?

3 Likes

he is revolting, he’s also part of the majority. which i would like to keep these next two years

well, that would make him jewish (nationality) by the tradition

Ethnically sure. That’s not the funny part. The phrasing of it is perfect.

Yup.

Double yup.

So now we should start believing him?

Not quite. According to the article in the NY Post, his grandmother was Jewish, but converted to Catholicism.
Whether one is Jewish or not is determined through the mother’s line. If his maternal grandmother was [converted to] Catholic, he was not Jewish [by the tradition]

1 Like

did i say that? i merely commented on the fact that if his mother’s, mother’s mother was jewish, then by tradition, he is jewish.

1 Like

now there aare questions whether he is even a citizen

I see an expulsion and a special election in the future.

Biden is proof enough of that. He lies constantly and no lefty is calling for his expulsion!

5 Likes

The lies Biden tells are just as ridiculous.

3 Likes