A List of All the Things George Santos, the Scamming Congressman-Elect, Has Lied About

Yup. Who is AOC ? And if someone mentions AOC is a dunce - what about MTG ? or something :wink:

1 Like

Some lady from Minnesota in a headscarf?

No wait wrong congresswoman to not know about.

This story fascinates me i mean

(1) grandparents
(2) employment
(3) schooling
(4) income
(5) charity

The grandparents is my favorite cuz he added it to his biography after the war started. :joy:

This guy.

Also the word Republican appears once in the entire op, referencing the Republican conference….

With a good deal of them containing “but Trump”.

I suggest handling by dumping Biden, Blumenthal and Santos. Make it a political trade off. Offering a solution is surely within the topic.

1 Like

Nobody is dumping the president of the United States. May be in 24. I sure as heck won’t be voting for Biden.

Santos is pathological. It’s just fun to watch him being pathological

The only mention of Santos being a Republican was in reference to what his party should to do to him. There was no other emphasis.

Assuming all this is true, nobody is saying Santos isn’t a mess. The question then is what do you do with messes that have managed to get themselves elected. Other cases are relevant here.

Me too.

Sounds like politics is his calling.

1 Like

Not yet. Congressman Elect till Jan 3.

That’s a good question. Other cases are relevant to answering it.

For me though the thinking that he won’t get caught (not different form Biden plagiarism mind you) and being so absolutely insane about it is amazing to me

See that, folks? Without these libs, how else would I know so many useless things? :rofl:

2 Likes

Or having a son that died in Iraq. That one is recent.

Edit: but yes this guy Santos should be broomed to the curb like the trash he is.

2 Likes

If by a “good deal” you mean all of them, then yes, yes they do. :rofl:

That’s "D"ifferent of course.

And I believe he also has criminal charges against him in Brazil (check fraud)

Nobody cares that he is a republican. It’s hysterical that he is pathological though.

I can go for that.

It would be a show of good faith for them to go first. Show it isn’t going to be 1 sided as usual.

Or having a son that isn’t up to his crackhead in illegal money dealings for daddy. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes