A List of All the Things George Santos, the Scamming Congressman-Elect, Has Lied About

Sorry i am not aware of every single race in the US for the house and senate.

There was a chance for them to do their research before the election. No Mulligans allowed. The split in the House is too close. Republicans should search for someone else in two years.
Democrats don’t care about lies or plagiarism, except when there is political gain. No one is fooled.

3 Likes

He has come clean. My favorite

I never claimed to be Jewish,” Santos said. “I am Catholic. Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background I said I was `Jew-ish.'”

:joy::skull_and_crossbones:

This guy

6 Likes

Sounds like Pocahontas Warren

4 Likes

but is he a native american?

3 Likes

he is revolting, he’s also part of the majority. which i would like to keep these next two years

well, that would make him jewish (nationality) by the tradition

Ethnically sure. That’s not the funny part. The phrasing of it is perfect.

Yup.

Double yup.

So now we should start believing him?

Not quite. According to the article in the NY Post, his grandmother was Jewish, but converted to Catholicism.
Whether one is Jewish or not is determined through the mother’s line. If his maternal grandmother was [converted to] Catholic, he was not Jewish [by the tradition]

1 Like

did i say that? i merely commented on the fact that if his mother’s, mother’s mother was jewish, then by tradition, he is jewish.

1 Like

now there aare questions whether he is even a citizen

I see an expulsion and a special election in the future.

Biden is proof enough of that. He lies constantly and no lefty is calling for his expulsion!

5 Likes

The lies Biden tells are just as ridiculous.

3 Likes

I’ve never heard lies as ridiculous as what Biden tells.

That’s (D)ifferent though.

3 Likes

Of course you haven’t :joy:

1 Like

So now all of a sudden checking off all the right boxes is a ba(D) thing?

1 Like

And the Neighing intensifies! :wink: