It appears Biden ain't all there

Our Orange Man, the beloved (former) President is looking forward to seeing everyone in Arizona! According to sources and Mr. Trump , many topics will be discussed including the Rigged Presidential Election of 2020, the fake Big Lie, the corrupt LameStream Media, the Afghanistan disaster, Inflation, the sudden lack of respect for our Nation and its leaders, and much more. God Bless America

No word salads or confusion from the Orange Man. :us: Letā€™s Make America Great Again :us:

2.2 trillion. Not a peep from most of you. But of course now itā€™s about bills coming due. Now not when it was sent to Wall Street. Now.

Are u peeping? Or is someone peeing their trousers as the midterms get closer and the real election in 2024?

Letā€™s Go Brandon

1 Like

Here you goā€¦

:us: God Bless America :us:

Trump.is ā€œall thereā€ and not a shadow empty suite like the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier.

1 Like

Youā€™re sorely mistaken.

1 Like

Yepā€¦ Well said.

Letā€™s Go Brandon

1 Like

We peeped. McConnell and Graham threw the money at Brandonā€¦bipartisan.

2 Likes

Letā€™s go Brandon indeed. I am sure somebody is.

I didnā€™t say all and I have a thread on the subject to back me up.

Thanks though.

Some of you did many of you didnā€™t. Who threw money at the President?

Truly beloved. The ā€œlikeā€ speaks better than the post itself. Adorable.

Are you talking about 2020 COVID spending?

@FreeAndClear honest question: do you think Biden has the cognitive ability to be POTUS?

I think the last who had cognitive ability to be POTUS was Bill Clinton. The restā€¦ meh.

Yes.

ā€¦

Do you understand what I mean by cognitive ability here?

And you are putting all that on Trump?

1 Like

Yes my response was a ā€œnoā€ with a little of my opinion on what it takes to be President in my opinion sprinkled in for good measure

No. I am not.

Allow me to rephrase: does Biden have the mental faculties, today, to be POTUS.

1 Like