It appears Biden ain't all there

Wonder when he will step down. It has been getting worse. When I see Stumblin Joe onTV I get really concerned. Dims hatred of Trump outweighs common sense.

Stumblin Joe has no sense let alone common sense

2 Likes

oh no.

This is the guy who said trump was the greatest physical speciman he ever saw (or something like that), right?

1 Like

Oh yes

Depends on what’s ones definition of specimen is, I suppose.

You gotta admit Joe’s town hall was the craziest thing we have seen yet.

“It is called genetics, I don’t know,” Jackson said. “Some people have great genes. I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old, I don’t know. He has incredible genes, I just assume. If I didn’t watch what I eat, I wouldn’t have the cardiac and overall health that he has. He’s very healthy despite he does those things.”

He made a fool of himself.

2 Likes

Let’s put it this way, Joe is not qualified to buy a handgun. Why does he have nuke codes? This guy is a blooming idiot. Pelosi is right behind him. Damn she is almost 90 years old, isn’t she? Actually Dianne Feinstein is older, 88 years, and a little more goofy.

No Biden made a fool out of himself. And, Biden is making a fool out of the dimocrat party.

Common sense would be not to take the word of a Republican who hasn’t actually done any tests on Biden and who’s clearly parroting a Republican meme.

1 Like

Based on a “disastrous” town hall, that wasn’t.

The town hall is one of many appearances where Biden does not appear in touch with reality. Come on, man.

1 Like

this the same guy that said Trump was 230 pounds with a straight face?

1 Like

as opposed to trump?

1 Like

Ok libs what does this mean?

Question from Daily Caller reporter asking Joe if there are any Democrats who want to defund the police?

Biden’s response:. “Are there people in the Republican Party who think we’re sucking the blood out of kids?”

You are only seeing what you are being told to see.

It means that their are crazy people in both parties, but the leadership doesn’t agree with their insanity.
the leadership in this case would be Biden and Nancy.

He’s talking about Q.

Funny how most people understood exactly what he was referring to.

I watched it and went away laughing.

New poll showing 55% are pessimistic about the future of the country, up from 36% in May. Great start, Joe.

Americans’ optimism about country’s direction over next year drops nearly 20 points since May: POLL (yahoo.com)

3 Likes

COVID coming back with Delta has been a real nightmare for a lot of people.

1 Like