It appears Biden ain't all there

I don’t listen to ■■■■■ Where is his response

Well it may be a good population control.

What are you talking about ?

I answered the question you asked.

Ya its a pretty basic response easy to understand.
he is simply saying that fringe belief don’t control the policy of either party.

the reporter wanted him to say no, so they could random quote some low ranking D with a gotcha.

I would like to hear it from Biden, not your translation to his dementia comments. Sorry you ain’t joe

The optimism-pessimism flip comes as Americans give Biden his lowest approval rating for his handling of the pandemic yet in ABC News/Ipsos polling. A little over 6 in 10 (63%) approve of the president’s response to the coronavirus, according to the poll, which was conducted by Ipsos in partnership with ABC News using Ipsos’ KnowledgePanel.

63% is pretty good approval rating.

“Fewer than 4 in 10 Americans approve of the president’s handling of immigration and the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border, crime and gun violence. Republicans have hounded Biden and Democrats over all three, as border crossings and violent crime rates, especially in Democrat-run U.S. cities nationwide, surge.”

Ah so even though everyone knows what he’s referring to, you’re going to believe it was some nonsense statement so you can continue to believe he’s slipping into dementia.

Got it!

1 Like

Q? Q who?

We all know this whole ‘Q’ thing is just Democratic lible of Republicans

With all the illegal aliens from other than mexico or other than central America. It is the US World Illegal Alien Reception Center not the US Mexico border

Yes his not very popular on immigration.

Ha!

You ask, we answer, then you say you don’t wanna hear it.

Awesome!:+1:

I did not ask you to translate. I asked for comments and opinions. You should start out "I think this is what Biden may have meant…

That rambling death bed confession delivery is still music to 40 percent of mail in ballot administrators.

2 Likes

well its pretty easy to understand what his point was.

If he had a point, which he did not. Ha ha ha

2 Likes

You absolutely asked for a translation.

“Okay Libs, what does this mean?” :sweat_smile:

Oops I stand corrected. But the translation is hog wash

Because you have already come to the conclusion that he is unfit for office.