It appears Biden ain't all there

That’s ■■■■■■■■■ Show me a poll of about “what’s your biggest concern about your future” in which COVID is ranked #1.

1 Like

That’s one of the many problems with having an open border.

Top three issues according to polling

COVID, Racism, Gun violence.

Get vaccinated, it will end faster.

1 Like

When you’re a hammer…

2 Likes

60% of NJ is vaccinated yet the average case count is 3x higher this year compared to last year when NOBODY was vaccinated!

2 Likes

What’s the hospitalization count v last year?

1 Like

only 60% that pretty low.

Question: is the increase among the population as a whole or among that remaining 40% unvaccinated?

1 Like

NJ is ranked #8 in the US. Also 60% is not at all low when you consider that no one under 12 is vaccinated.

Let’s consider this prospect carefully - we should ALL be rooting for President Biden’s health because both the left AND the right agree that President Harris would be exponentially worse.

My comparison is this year (60% vaccinated) vs last year (0% vaccinated). The fact is that the numbers were trending down at a better pace than last year at the same time, until this month. Logically during the summer months you should continue to see the case continue to trend downward, especially with a 60% vaccination rate.

His answer was, “Yes”, then. There are Democrats who want to defund the police. But hidden in whataboutist deflection.

3 Likes

You seem to be forgetting the Vice President. She is in line before Pelosi.

1 Like

Yes there are, but they are fringe and have no power to make policy.

Harris is a crackpot too… she laughs at inappropriate times.

Are you saying dims are fringe? I knew you would come around.

So you are saying he is fit. I will hold you to it. He has 3.5 years to finish his term. I doubt he will mentally hold out that long. He is kooky

Just like carter dims will beny they voted for him, Stumblin Joe Xiden

Having an open border would do that.