It appears Biden ain't all there

If he walks like a duck, and talks like a duck…

yup, he’s a Quack.

It was pretty good snark, actually.

Something someone with actual dementia would be incapable of doing.

I think Dr. Ronny knows that.

I expect that the White House will ignore the problems even if Biden ends up literally brain dead. Harris is toxic and allowing her to become president will mean Democrats lose control of the Senate.

A virtual Biden would continue to appear for Zoom interviews with questions submitted in advance while a brain-dead Biden is connected to a heart-lung machine. Compliant doctors will delay declaring death, and the puppet-in-chief will become just another computer animation. The only give-away would be that he will appear to be too coherent given his recent history.

“Unmitigated disaster”, according to our gracious host.

Though, disappointingly, he didn’t explain what he meant by that, apart from a few stammers that Biden is known for.

Trump took a cognitive assessment test that detects signs of dementia and made this public. It would be so easy for Biden to do the same.

Or would it?

3 Likes

LOL

2 Likes

Trump at least passed a test to determine dementia onset. No, that doesn’t even prove he was smart.

Again, Trump passed and made public a cognitive assessment test. Shouldn’t Biden be willing to do the same?

1 Like

Sure.

And Obama provided proof of his U.S. citizenship with his birth certificated, which ended the Birther nonsense…

1 Like

Sooooo……a support of Biden doesn’t want him to take a cognitive assessment test and an opponent wants him to take a cognitive assessment test.

What can we make of this?

2 Likes

J’Biden is a cognitive dumpster fire just like his presidency. Hopefully any 25th Amendment effort or a Harris takeover of the office doesn’t happen until after the’22 midterms. With a Republican majority in both Houses a case could be made to impeach Harris for detection of duty. That’s a “high crime” is it not?

Birthers are lunatics. We all agree. Xiden has mental issues. Most of us see the obvious signs. As I was saying, when Xiden is placed in an assisted living center, dims will deny that they voted for him. We already have some (liberal dims) who are now denying they supported the defund the police movement.

Yeah, we know. People told him it was the most amazing thing… no one ever scored as high as he did. …he told us all about it.

He scored in the “stable genius” category.

…for most people. Correct.

Jackson is not the source you’re looking for.

1 Like

The Dems could impeach Harris first, to get her out of the way, maybe over the border crisis. Replace her and then article 25 Joe.

Make sense to me. They do not need elections to run down the country

Keby it did not hurt mine used to be TOS got the sayers in a jam.

President Trump did a good job with

Ronny Jackson’s Virginia medical license expired in 2020. He has no Texas medical license. He is not a licensed physician. The OIG and other reports of his actions are less than flattering. He withdrew his nomination for Secretary of Veterans affairs and retired from the Navy shortly after the Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs began investigations. He ran his US Representative campaign as a strong Trump supporter. As a Representative he has been staunchly anti-Biden.

Besides that, he’s a great guy and unbiased source.

1 Like