It appears Biden ain't all there

Facilitating human and drug trafficking are illegal and a dereliction of her duties.

2 Likes

Stacy Abrams.

She blew off Biden yesterday. Doesn’t want associated.

1 Like

My two cents…I ve heard people who are smarter than me say this administration’s complete unwillingness to and actual willingness to not enforce the laws it is supposed to be enforcing on that border could in fact be impeachable. Now I don’t think you can get the votes needed in the Senate so it’s a moot point but … hell they impeached the last guy over a phone call!

And then there’s this story…from Fox… “Education Secretary Cardona facing calls to resign after email shows he solicited controversial NSBA letter”.

“ Education Secretary Miguel Cardona is facing calls to resign after it was revealed Tuesday that, according to a National School Boards Association official, he had solicited the controversial letter from the NSBA last year that compared protesting parents to domestic terrorists… The NSBA’s Oct. 22 letter, which it has since apologized for, called for federal action to address hostilities toward school boards as possible acts of “domestic terrorism” and suggested using the Patriot Act against parents… “Stunning,” Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, reacted on Twitter. “The original source of the letter lobbying the Biden admin to use the Patriot Act to target parents as domestic terrorists? THE BIDEN ADMIN ITSELF. Biden Education Secretary: in effect, ‘Please ask us to treat Moms & Dads as terrorists.’”.

Did Joe and Kommie know about this? Sanction it, endorse the idea?

I don’t see the two raving incompetents we have working out of the White House ever being impeached…but I can see the poll driven democrats getting sick of them being the embarrassment they are and replacing her and telling him his health is bad and it’s time to go play with the dog at the old folks home.

3 Likes

Trump gets a mock twofer with Abrams and Biden refusing to meet.

Anyone wonder what “commitment” Abrams had that would override a president her phony mail in ballots helped prop up into office?

Trump nails it!!

1 Like

So that was what was more important for Stacy.

Thanks!

Your in the bag with Stacey?

Let’s Go Brandon

1 Like

Every time. Every dang time. Can’t post it fast enough eh?

1 Like

Her and Trump delivered the Senate to the democrats. Why not?

No, a bunch of uninformed voters did. That will be corrected this election cycle. Go cry in your beer, Bro.

Let’s Go Brandon

3 Likes

They were very much informed about how the dems stole Georgia that’s why they didn’t show up. Thanks President Trump.
Cry over what? A split senate? Why in the heck would I cry over that.

Whether that will be corrected in the Senate is an interesting theory. Sure the gop will sweep into the house, you should see how optimistic they are about the Senate in comparison.

At least Biden is appearing in public.

If he disappears back into his basement, assume that any Biden video is a deepfake. That idea is especially true if the virtual Biden suddenly appears to be more coherent and truthful.

Abrams would not meet with President Puppet.

THAT was the story.

Maybe she is still upset Biden chose Kamala and not her.

2 Likes

The magic of mail in balllots may well be stronger than Disney magic.

Some of us do not trust them including Jimmy Carter.

2 Likes

Some of you trusted them just fine until you were told not to. Just like with anything else.

So not unified sheep… interesting.

The PA Supreme Court made that decision for me.

Turns out it was fine. Biden is right where we all need him to be.

We learned conclusively that Carter Baker was right…moving forward.

It is a rare show of public discord.

They all love mail in ballots and a lengthy election season instead an election day.

Cárter Baker was in 2005. States ran mail in ballots between 2005 and 2020 just fine. Not a peep until someone told you guys to peep because he lost.

1 Like

the right to vote shall not be abridged. Let me know where it also says but you can only vote on the one day a year.

Not so.

2020 was rushed, sloppy, and an anomaly. States are making legislative ethical adjustments and Biden is yelling at the sky that it isn’t fair.

1 Like