It appears Biden ain't all there

It’s about hypocrisy. My hands are clean of Biden. He’s not my boy. I didn’t vote for him.

Afghanistan was 100% going to fall apart when we left. That’s not on Biden. That’s on 20 years of pretending things were fine because the best we could seem to do is air strike civilians while negotiating an exit with the Taliban.

You don’t hold Trump accountable for lying his way through a pandemic from day 1, but you’re filled with righteous indignation over Biden and Afghanistan something something.

I didn’t throw in my lot with EITHER of them. Consistency.

1 Like

Joe stepping down so Kamila could step up is not my idea of what’s good for the country.

4 Likes

If I had to hold my pee for 20 minutes while Stumblin Joe tries to find his way out of a one door bathroom, I would be pissed.

I read self righteous stuff like this and I just laugh. No your hands are not clean if you are posting nonsense like that.

I’m pretty sure after watching all the Trump conspiracy theories fall apart that libs lied about Trump lying a lot more than Trump actually lied.

Covid was a no win…Trump followed the ever changing advice of Fauci and Birx, held daily briefings, didn’t make a short speech and then run away, put together a program to develop vaccines in record time. If a lifelong bureaucrat like clueless Joe had been in charge we might still be waiting. The Chinese are responsible for Covid…the developed it and released it on the world and murdered millions of people. If we had a leader instead of the dementia ridden farce we have in the White House there might be an effort being made to hold China accountable…

I had promised myself I would not get drug into talking Trump when the problem is Biden. We now have a phone call with Biden basically offering a quid pro Joe to the Afghan president to lie about the conditions in that country…the dirtbag in chief knew his policies were failing and he went forth, lied to the country and got 13 servicemen and women killed and left 100’s of Americans and Afghan allies behind to be used as hostages or just be slaughtered. Trump was impeached for far less…

How much damage does clueless Joe have to do before people quit defending his ass with “yeah but Trump” deflections and join in the call to remove him from office.

2 Likes

I to laugh at the ‘I didn’t vote for him but I sure as hell agree with everything he does and will defend it until the end of time, but mah hands are clean’ type of posts.

Little bit of a disconnect going on there.

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t think there is any good solution left.

Comical to say the least!

1 Like

So to be fair we’ve all been guilty of the what about ism thing.

But I m not going to comment on trump anymore in Biden threads. Our country is in crisis right now between inflation and the border and that Afghanistan debacle…all of it directly attributable to policies implemented by Biden and the Marxist left.

It’s pretty obvious nothing this train wreck president had done is either defenseable or even a good idea since every single Biden thread gets diverted to Yeah But Trump!

1 Like

Maybe what the libs think Jan 6 was all about is the good idea. :wink:

1 Like

Uh oh.

2 Likes

I heard the audio on Bret Baier’s show. They had already researched that Biden actually had never been there.,.

He’s either a) a lying sack of crap…b) so senile he doesn’t know the difference, or c) (this one is my choice) BOTH!

2 Likes

So progs…gaffe? Speech impediment? Joke?

2 Likes

Standard reply:

Leave him alone. He stutters.

2 Likes

I’d guess he confused visiting that synagogue with another one, or just anywhere after a shooting since there are so many.

2nd Standard Reply

“Yeah but Trump!”

1 Like

That’s the way.

Just one time can people admit he lied and ■■■■■■ up?

Damn.

Defend, defend, defend.

“Admit”

it’s what i think. It’s not even a defense really. It’s not a good look to frequently get where you’ve been wrong.

I am not believing it. I think Biden is your boy, but you can disavow Biden like the a erage liberal did about Jimmah Carter

Not a defense?

Yet here you are giving him the benefit of doubt.

Very little difference.

1 Like

It’s worse than that

He’s a traitor doing the bidding of foreign interests for filthy lucre.

1 Like