It appears Biden ain't all there

Some of you trusted them just fine until you were told not to. Just like with anything else.

So not unified sheep… interesting.

The PA Supreme Court made that decision for me.

Turns out it was fine. Biden is right where we all need him to be.

We learned conclusively that Carter Baker was right…moving forward.

It is a rare show of public discord.

They all love mail in ballots and a lengthy election season instead an election day.

CĂĄrter Baker was in 2005. States ran mail in ballots between 2005 and 2020 just fine. Not a peep until someone told you guys to peep because he lost.

1 Like

the right to vote shall not be abridged. Let me know where it also says but you can only vote on the one day a year.

Not so.

2020 was rushed, sloppy, and an anomaly. States are making legislative ethical adjustments and Biden is yelling at the sky that it isn’t fair.

1 Like

It was rushed it was sloppy and it was an anamoly. Nothing in the report you were pointed towards from 2005 would have made it less rushed less sloppy and less of an anamoly.

My preference would be one day.

Adding one or two is OK.

More than that is excessive IMO.

Make election day a holiday. That is a fine idea.

2 Likes

They warned against the lack of tracking and security and the reality of ballot harvesting.

Now D are ignoring the report.

2 Likes

Your preference as in your feelings. That’s perfectly reasonable. Not your position from my perspective mind you just that it is certainly your prerogative to have preferences.

Ballot harvesting is legal in which states where it was rushed sloppy or the third one.

One day makes a nice sharp goal for campaigns and result tabulation.

Campaign for president starts 2 years prior to Election Day.

Instant gratification to know election results isn’t in the constitution.

Nor is an election season.

2 Likes

Except you are asking for the right to know results. I am not asking for the election season to last forever. In fact i wish it started later and i wish it was funded differently but money is speech and corporations are people so here we are

With Covid and inflation and supply chain crisis it is a real bad look for Biden to be crying about elections.

The states will handle it as they have always done.

Even Abrams could see this and wanted no part of it.

1 Like

That’s pretty weak.

100% agree…absentee ballots for those who need them but Election Day, ballots distributed with appropriate ID to eligible American citizens.

Edited to add…

This early voting stuff where people are turning in ballots in September for a November election is a bit extreme!

3 Likes

Thanks! Anything else?