Isn’t it amazing how Democrat politicians are never to blame for anything and not only that but are considered the answer to all our problems

Did you look at the statistics in my OP? If that represents success than I sure as hell don’t know what failure would look like.

You’re attributing all the blame on dems.

Ok, what will Republicans bring to the table?

Tax cuts to wealthy insured business owners who were “victimized” by the looting and property destruction? Obviously, they really need the money. Weren’t these the same guys on the brink of bankruptcy after two weeks of reduced profits?

Pull your head out of the sand and take a look at the slums in Democrat controlled cities. Look at the crime rate, the poverty level, the education level, the unemployment rate, the number of single parent (usualy the mother) homes, and tell me Lib policies haven’t been failures. Unless of course, the goal of these policies is to accomplish what I listed above to keep their constituents under their thumb.

What specific policies, offered by modern Dems, has contributed to inner city poverty?

Maybe I am stupid voting for Dems, but I am very politically aware so I am wondering what I am missing vs what modern republicans offer.

The Great Society.

I gave you a link in another thread. I see you didn’t bother to look up anything about that.

“Modern Dems”

Lyndon B Johnson is not a liberal

Current Dem policy is constant expansion of that same policy. it has been ever since LBJ.

And it was one of the biggest contributors toward the cultural change that has brought 70% fatherlessness to the black demographic.

1 Like

Ok let’s pick one of the laws enacted as a result of “The Great Society” and walk through how specifically that contributes to poverty.

Let’s start with the CRA of 1968. Which outlawed housing discrimination (aka redlining)

How did outlawing housing discrimination, create poverty?

Which law or policy contributed to that?

Let’s talk about it specifically.

I gave you a link once before.

You didn’t bother to follow up on it.

Shame on me for being stupid enough to expect you to want to know.

I gave you a link once before.

You didn’t bother to follow up on it.

Shame on me for being stupid enough to expect you to want to know.

Nothing in that link addressed anything I am talking about.

I’m talking to you, not your link (which you gave no synopsis of).

I asked you specifically about “the great society” and the policies it spawned. I even chose a policy for you to provide YOUR thoughts on.

Seems like you don’t want to discuss. That fine.

You never looked at that link.

I would be perfectly willing to discuss it with someone who showed sincerity and cogent participation in his posts.

You have demonstrated the complete opposite far too frequently for me to expect anything but more of the same from you.

Your link didn’t answer my questions. If you think I am wrong, then quote the parts you think are relevant. It’s not hard. It’s not my link, it’s yours.

You didn’t open the link.

Prove me wrong… (I know you can’t because you would have done it already)