Isn’t it amazing how Democrat politicians are never to blame for anything and not only that but are considered the answer to all our problems

Racism isn’t a left vs right debate.

Frantically search. What site did it go to? What was the subject matter?

I’m ready to have a discussion when you are… for a link you are so confident in I am confused why you haven’t quoted it to counter my questions?

Mwybe read this.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/how-democrats-create-and-sustain-poverty.amp&ved=2ahUKEwiEs4a7_ebpAhVf8XMBHUluBFsQFjACegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2MZtEgKB7WdxQGzSpwq4_w&ampcf=1

You said you read it. Why waste my time posting it again if you have read it?

Truth is, you deliberately made that up, confirming what I said earlier about your participation in these threads.

You made it up. You have no credibility whatsoever, and you have demonstrated it’s a waste of my time to discuss anything with you.

Perhaps others should take note as well.

There’s a few things I’ll say here. First the essence of genuine Conservatism is individual responsibility not big government or collectivism. Regarding the statistics I posted the most prominent one, which has a high probability of leading to all the others, is being born to a single parent in particularly one who is living in poverty. In the year 2020 we are still looking at roughly 70% of black children being born to single parents. So why is that still the case?

I agree but for some every subject is a right left debate

The left and right made it the debate.

1 Like

Here’s one perspective:

two-parent black families are rarely poor. Only 8 percent of black married-couple families live in poverty. Among black families in which both the husband and wife work full time, the poverty rate is under 5 percent. Poverty in black families headed by single women is 37 percent.

The undeniable truth is that neither slavery nor Jim Crow nor the harshest racism has decimated the black family the way the welfare state has.

From earlier in the article:

“Children from fatherless homes are likelier to drop out of high school, die by suicide, have behavioral disorders, join gangs, commit crimes, and end up in prison. They are also likelier to live in poverty-stricken households.”

Well I tried.

Maybe next time

Because change takes time.

Yes, you did.

You’ll never get away with it from me.

:rofl:

10 posts and you could have used YOUR link to make YOUR point. Instead you want me to use YOUR link to prove ME wrong

:rofl::fist:t5:

I’d be willing to bet it’s not the same people staying in poverty either.

Democrats want to eradicate poverty in the US, that’s why they insist we import so many poor people.

30 years?

In the inner city I grew up in I went to a small private K-8 school which was ethnically diverse. The valedictorian of our class was a black boy who I reconnected with on Facebook a few years back. He was doing very well for himself in some kind of tech company. One of my neighbors is a black couple, the husband’s a lawyer. His daughter is currently at MIT. His son is in college as well, I believe he wants to get into the FBI. Not to shabby. He worked hard to get where he is at and so did his kids.

■■■■■■■■■ it takes making responsible decisions, especially when it comes to bringing a child into the world.

Yep, those liberal policies and leadership take a looooooong time to develop. Luckily it doesn’t take that much time for those politicians to amass all that wealth.

That’s one of the big hypocrisies of the left. They complain over and over again about poverty in the US yet essentially want to have a functionally open border so that millions of impoverished migrants can flow into the country year after year. Like that is the answer to fixing poverty here.

1 Like