Isn’t it amazing how Democrat politicians are never to blame for anything and not only that but are considered the answer to all our problems

But yet the still living in poverty in run down sections of city with democrat control leadership.

It’s all illusion that democrats made up.

I advocate for them vote in their best interests.

So you are advocating they vote republican. Welcome aboard.

Nope, I believe their best interests is Dems.

Oh ok, thought you were thinking clearly there for a minute.

1 Like

Yes…really, :roll_eyes: prove otherwise that’s it not.

Edited to add. don’t give me leftist website baloney go strait to official government stats to prove it wrong.

And how is that working out?

Trump has brought forward prison reforms benefitting minorities, has pardoned blacks given excessive sentences, has opened up opportunity zones in depressed areas, and has created more jobs for minorities to lift them out of poverty. If I’m not mistaken, Trump is a Republican.

That’s not the answer that’s the vehicle to get to the answer.

Modern day Republicans (post CRA) can be the vehicle too, they just consistently choose to oppose civil rights.

Only one? Have you seen who the Democrat nominee. It’s utterly laughable hearing this guy telling us what his plan is on how to fix the issues with law enforcement and blacks. I am no fan of Trump but I’m just as sick of these career politicians like Joe Biden as well.

2 Likes

Why would the democrats need to change a thing, they can rely on getting 90+% of the black vote without lifting a finger, as Biden said “You ain’t black” or “Put You all back in Chains”. It works just throw out some inflammatory rhetoric from time to time, no need to change a thing rinse and repeat.

Probably not as rich as Trump and his close pals.

First not a fan of Trump. Second, he didn’t get rich from being in government and I don’t believe that his pals (whoever they may be) have either.

To be serious, are you actually admitting that Democrat policies and leadership have been largely a failure? If so I am an all for honest conversation. :wink:

An analogy. In the 100-meter economic dash Obama went from the starting line to within one inch of the finish, trump then took over and walked that one inch. Trump broke records because Obama got him that close.

I think its working fine, they still vote Dem, so they think its fine too.

No they haven’t been largely a failure.

And still am.

Is that right? We just blindly follow. Right?

It’s not a race thing, plenty of white people are fooled by democrats as well.