Is Trump’s Enemy the Enemy Simply Because They Lie?

We know. You troll just like our president does. It’s so petulant.

If so, then trump is an enemy of the people. Trump is constantly transferring his own faults onto others. Such a piece of scum.

it’s okay. we all know Fox is part of the MSM.

1 Like

Then why the stupid question?

uh…

Seriously?

Anyone with half a brain knows exactly what conservatives are talking about when they rail on the MSM. While Fox is a technically member, they are not Trump bashers.

Geeze, you guys really need to get a life. :roll_eyes:

Is it bad when a news networks bashes a president, or is it only bad when they “bash” a president you like?

oh, i think people know exactly what conservatives mean when they rail on the MSM (which Fox/Rush is part of). They just don’t mean their own MSM.

it’s pretty convenient.

So again I ask, why the stupid question?

that’s a really good question for you. Fox/Rush were all over Obama for 8 years. so, using your own question, is that bad?

it’s only stupid to you. everyone can see you’re conveniently leaving out Fox when you speak of the MSM. we all know why you do it.

The MSM shouldn’t be bashing anyone. And please don’t insult my intelligence by saying Fox News insulted Obama on a daily basis. Their RW talking heads certainly did, but their journalists never did.

With most of the MSM media the line between journalist and talking head has become very blurred.

Its all about context. If I’m talking about the MSM bashing Trump, it is understood that I’m not talking about Fox. Thus someone making a snide remark about Fox being part of the MSM, will not get a response from me regardless how much they abuse me.

sorry your feelings are hurt.

now, if you want to leave Fox out when you’re speaking of the Main Stream Media (of which Rush and Fox are part of), just type LMSM. that way you won’t inadvertently accuse your favorite people/networks of no longer even pretending to be unbiased.

You can’t really be serious about hurt feelings.

In regards to using LMSM, you can take your PC crap and put it where the sun don’t shine. I will continue doing exactly what I’ve been doing and I will continue to ignore childish snide remarks.

We are done.

Well, let’s start by naming the “journalists” at Fox News under Obama. It’s sort of hard to tell, because a vast majority of their daily schedule is opinion.

Are you TRULY suggesting that the entire Fox News network, be it news or opinion, was not opposed to Obama and his agenda? Seriously?

That line was INCREDIBLY blurred at Fox during the Obama years. They practically invented the art. Jon Stewart did a very good break down on it back in 2009. It’s a very damning take down.

Part of the problem is that Trump is confusing “adversarial” with “enemy” with his rhetoric. The press has generally been adversarial to politicians, as they like to bring things to light that politicians would prefer to remain private.

Trump tries to escalate that, and go into hyperbole by labeling that normally adversarial role as them being an “enemy.”

3 Likes

hey, if you want to use the wrong terms that’s up to you. just don’t be surprised when Fox and Rush are included in the MSM when you talk trash about them.

he knows his base loves it.

he may not be good at many things but he’s certainly good at playing to people’s hate.

It’s amazing to me how badly people wanted to be manipulated by Trump. People on this very board who I never thought as hypocrites have let Donald turn them into just that.

I guess it’s the star power.