Is Trump’s Enemy the Enemy Simply Because They Lie?

If we follow closely Trump’s rationale, “Much of our news media is indeed the enemy of the people,” we see it is an interesting statement indeed.

Does he think the media is our enemy just because they lie? Is that his premise for declaring an enemy and defining what one is?

I’m curious as to what people here think an enemy is. If someone lies to you or spreads a rumor, could they be considered an enemy of everyone?

no is because they don’t bow at his feet.

Donald’s problem is in confusing what he considers HIS enemy to be defacto the enemy of the people.

It isn’t about the lies of the media, it’s the news that he doesn’t like.

Donald J. Trump:
The Fake News is working overtime. Just reported that, despite the tremendous success we are having with the economy & all things else, 91% of the Network News about me is negative (Fake). Why do we work so hard in working with the media when it is corrupt? Take away credentials?
4:38 AM - 9 May 2018

Trump’s enemy is the truth.

91% is negative? How in the hell did he artive at that number? Lol!

He asked someone for a bigly number, took off his shoes, and added 20.

2 Likes

The MSM no longer even pretends to be unbiased. They hate Trump with every bone in their body and they don’t even try to hide it. They are working with the DEM establishment to do everything in their power to bring Trump down.
They are no longer a free and independent press. They are an extension of the Democratic party. So yes, in their current form they are the enemy of the people.

1 Like

If Trump calls someone an enemy at one of his rallies, he gets a lot of cheers from the faithful. That’s all he cares about.

So why isn’t Republican media the enemy of the people? They hated Obama and didn’t try to hide it. You can’t have it both ways.

He says the press is the enemy of the people for two reasons, I think: because the press is overwhelmingly telling the truth; and because his supporters squeal with glee when they hear it.

…verdy indaresting. :sunglasses:

Trump must create victims to fill his Victimhood Army.

obama said that he was going to “punish our enemies” to a group of latino democrats, and both clintons called Republicans their biggest enemies.

No media members were crying about that.

You people look ridiculous. And we haven’t forgotten!

Fox is part of the MSM.

Obama clarified tvat comment, has your orange jesus clarified his tweet?

I forgot to add, Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Ssshhhhhhhhh… he needs a boogeyman.

Without victims, the Trump army is useless.

Yeah telling your allies you’re gonna punish your opponents sounds so much better. Was it obama’s job as president “to punish” Americans who didn’t vote for him??

1 Like

Obama lost bro… wait… Hillary lost bro…

Victim army… Forward… MARCH!!!

Washington Post, NYTs etc. are liberal and highly biased against anything Trump. They are his enemy for sure, just as they see him as the enemy. They are not the enemy of the American people, they just should be looked at critically.
Or lapped up if you hate Trump.

2 Likes