Is Trump Our Worst President Ever?

:joy: :rofl: :rofl: But you didn’t have any problems taking all the credit for the climb up, but now you don’t want any responsibility for the downturn. :rofl: :rofl:

The party of personal responsibility. :roll_eyes:
[/quote]

So who exactly is blaming Obama for the current stock market instability?

I’m sorry. Do you all think that Obama was responsible for the massive boom in the market as much as the Trump 2017 mini-boom?

Maybe not Obama, but how soon till you guys are blaming the dems, and forget the Trump tariff war that started it all.

I used to think it was Carter…but hell. I’d vote for Carter.

2 Likes

Corruption, resignations, tax cuts for the rich and being crass, complete incompetence, immature, abrasive and almost totally ineffective … historians will say he’s the worst, which is whose word will stand, not that of partisan pundits or internet raggers.

if Trump isn’t the worst he’s in the Top 2 or 3.

and people in our country support him after voting for him. they support one of the 3 worst presidents in our history. it’s not only this president that is horrible.

1 Like

All I said was to substitute Russia and the other 16 investigations and the description posted of Harding and his administration and you have Trump.

I wasn’t the poster saying Harding was worse than Trump.

Yes, there’s a lot of blame to go around.

I’ll remember who supported him.

2 Likes

Anonymous sources agree with that.

Worst President ever? Right now…honestly, hard to say.

But he has potential… in the end I think he takes the title

What other criteria could you possibly be using?

2 Likes

Is Trump Our Worst President Ever? Well, let’s see:

JWK

Of course, this is an opinion question.

You have yours, I have mine.

Allan

He’s definitely making a bigly run for the title, that’s certain.

I didn’t think the Hannity forum would unanimously agree that Trump was the worst prez of all time.

I guess I’m shocked.

I’ll try to think of a more provocative thread for next time.

Sorry to bore you guys.

Trump isn’t a good human, administrator or motivator. He’s not a world leader and he alienates our friends.

Yeah, he’s one of our worst.

1 Like

I dont believe that most republicans / conservatives voted for Trump. I believe they voted against Hillary

Who is, and I have a hard time not screaming “I told you so” every time I type this, more honest and less corrupt than Donald Trump.

Good or bad, Trump owns this economy? Never claimed otherwise.