Is Trump Our Worst President Ever?

You are simply stating your opinion, as I did mine. I don’t call you blindly ignorant for disagreeing with me. Why do you feel the need to call me blindly ignorant for disagreeing with you? :confused:

In your opinion. Not surprising I disagree.

Don’t mistake being the most hated by one faction for being the worst.

1 Like

he’s not the most hated. Lincoln got that one sown up

2 Likes

Sky rocketing, eh?

In regards to helping the worst stuff to actually happen, Trump has managed to skate by thus far, though I fear not much longer. As for being terrible at the act of being president, he is absolutely the worst.

No one has been less comforting or knowledgeable as a leader.

John Kennedy was the worst ever.
Methamphetamine addict. High on speed every day he was in the WH.
Sex addict- bedded hundreds of whores in the WH, including a Mafia sweetheart and a KGB spy.
His displays of weakness over the Berlin wall and the Bay of Pigs, emboldened Khrushchev to place nukes in Cuba. We were 24 hours from a nuclear war.

Substitute Russia and the 16 other investigations for Teapot Dome and you are looking at exactly the Trump administration - and he hasn’t even been in office 2 years!

2 Likes

liberal media doesnt report about that, no wonder you dont know about it if you watch only CNN and read only NYT and the likes of it

At this point in his presidency, Trump is the worst president of all time, in my opinion.

But he is able to turn it around and leapfrog a couple of the other duds.

He can’t avoid being one the worst five of all time.

He’s a really terrible, fat, pouting, corrupt, unhealthy, ugly president.

He’s an ugly, corrupt, orange ball of whining fatness.

4 Likes

Oh cool. If only there was a way to see the stock market or projected gdp without cnn…

2nd worse maybe? Definitely the worst in the last 100 years. It’s hard to beat Buchanan. Trump is definitely the most corrupt and dumbest President though.

W took us into a totally unnecessary war based completely on neocon ideology.

Then he blindly got us into the greatest economic downturn since the Great Depression.

These are facts, not opinions, and all are worse that Carter and Obama, but your blind ideological ignorance prevents you from seeing it. And if you go to historical rating of presidents, that’s how the ranking fall.

3 Likes

While the economic downturn happened on Bush’s watch, he wasn’t responsible for it.

It’s interesting that the three worst presidents of the last 50 years have been republicans- Bush, Trump and Nixon.

In the last 50 years I’d likely say the order of best to worst has been

Reagan
Obama
George HW Bush
Clinton
Ford
Carter
Bush
Nixon
Trump

I have a feeling that historians will likely agree with this- or pretty close to it.

1 Like

Yes I’m fairly certain that if a massive recession had happened on a democrat presidents watch like Obama- you would blame him for it. Actually fully certain.

1 Like

There has been much written about the causes. The resultant crash had been set in motion before Bush took office.

Liberal media reports facts, not rumors.

Yup didn’t you know that the 2017 stock market boom was due to Trumps magnificence and amazingness. But the flat and now diving market is due to Obama. Just gotta eat lots of pretzels to understand that.

Trump is the most crass, abrasive, immature POTUS I’ve ever witnessed but whether or not he’s the worst…time will tell but I don’t believe so.