Is Trump Our Worst President Ever?

He has pushed us closer to the brink of war resumption with North Korea.

No he hasn’t. Where do you Trump haters come up with this stuff? :roll_eyes:

I am not a Trump hater.

Where do you come up with an idiotic accusation like that?

If someone talks like a Trump hater and regurgitates Trump hater talking points…………

So you have no concrete evidence that I am a Trump hate,r you are just making some asinine assumption based on nothing substantial.

Good for you!

But just remember the old saw about assumptions does not hold. Making them only makes an ass of one person. In this case that would definitely not be me.

:hugs:

I imagine your post was a question even though it ended in a period. If it was in fact a question, I will answer it without hesitation…The Clintons

Says the anonymous partisian poster on an obscure political message board.

You have a very high opinion of yourself.

Obviously, it was Carter and Clinton that caused the crash. Do we also need to include LBJ and JFK as well? Just looking for more Democrat Presidents to add the blame mix.

I’d put carter above Ford for Carter’s foreign policy.

I have no problem saying my anonymous opinion on an obscure board means little. But history – which should mean something in this era of so-called fake news – has shown historians have the last word. That’s not my opinion. Most people can see the difference and that that is indeed true.

Speaking the truth about trump is not hate. Denying the truth is where the harm lies.

Pretty good list.

Yeah I think there’s a few you could switch up or down a slot…ford could lower…but even with the pardon of Nixon he steadied the ship enough for us to get through a presidential resignation.

Just my two cents and I’ll admit to some bias over carter. I look at his post presidency and have a lot of admiration.

2 Likes

I don’t know if Trump is the worst POTUS ever, but he’s certainly working at it.

George Jr.

It’s kinda nda like when someone says they aren’t a Trump supporter yet excuse all his actions

2 Likes

Please post your real name and location, thx

1 Like

I can look at the stock market and see what’s happened to that. I can look at the long list of senior WH vacancies there are. I can see how disruptive the Presidents absolute insistence on a wall has been to the running of the country. I can look at a $303 BILLION budget deficit for just the first two months of the fiscal year.
What I can’t see is any increase what-so-ever in my Soc, Sec. check. Honestly, a person who lives on SS alone got zero in the tax restructuring. I am so glad I’m a retired teacher with money in the bank and a decent penson.
I’m still waiting for that infrastructure plan.
Should I mention the Tariff war with China or anything about Russia or crops rotting on the ground or thousands of children living in barb wire enclosed tent cities? Government shutdown? North Korea? NATO? Ukraine? Throwing the Palestinians under the bus? Throwing the Kurds under the bus?

After looking at what I typed, I would say that Donald Trump has managed to bring himself to the very pinnacle of the worst President list.

5 Likes

But Trump haters aren’t speaking the truth. They are simply regurgitating well rehearsed Trump hating talking points.