Is this ok for children?

I thought we were talking about the kids with the chains.

The person who posted the meme on Twitter is racist. Whether they are on the political spectrum, is more ambiguous. The supposed “white power” sign tips me off to them being a liberal, as the “okay” sign is not a sign adopted by racists. It was something that originated in the left’s assumption of what was racist. But then again, it could be someone from the opposite end, the anarchist end of the spectrum, as I see quite a few anarcho-capitalists/communists alike post these kinds of things to troll on social media.

The person who posted the meme was a Trump supporter and a felon. I had a post removed that had his name in it but you can find the information on the internet. He deleted his account after the backlash.

1 Like

I agree. The indoctrination should wait until they get to college.

I was college track, but nearly cleaned out the HS shop class catalog. Fun and really helped my wrenching abilities.

1 Like

If this were on a public venue, like say, a school, I’d say it’s not appropriate for adults to push political view onto children who don’t have the experience to contextualise the presentation and weigh it’s validity. However, adults should be allowed to express their political opinions to kids in their own homes.

So, teachers pushing climate change or orange man bad views onto students? No. Trump pushing border security onto kids voluntarily in his home? Yes.

1 Like

Its a public house. He just occupys it for a short time

I’ve been living in a flat for three years. Does that mean it’s not my home and I can’t promote personal policy preferences to children who visit me?

The majority is trolling which has been around forever and the net is the perfect theater for it. Idiots looking to get a rise out of someone sitting in a basement somewhere behind complete anonymity doing nothing more than to trigger someone. They want people to associate a green frog with racism so they can say “Ha Ha look at what I made these losers do”.

4Chan has sections were they are trying to invent the next thing to set off a mass trigger effect. We used to say don’t feed the trolls, now even the media is feeding them.

1 Like

Do you feel the same way about Greta Thunberg? What about David Hogg??

They all are entitled an opinion and people should respect that, however, I have a real problem with someone being propped up as another Katniss Everdeen when they are advocating for the exact opposite. Katniss advocated for freedom from the government; Greta advocates for more government control.

Yes, kids are allowed to voice their opinions. It is when they try to manipulate other people and force other people to agree with them, that is where the problem lies.

Found the video lol

Go ahead and tell me. I gotta make sure that what you say matches up with what I teach my kids.

As will the smirking idiot with the MAGA hat on who’s handlers think they can get a pay off from a newspaper

Pure BS, his parents are just normal Americans leading quite lives.

Thurnberg’s parents are millionaires, ANTIFA and Anarchist protesters who use their daughter to make even more millions.

Total BS he is being used and handled for pure political purposes. His parents maybe “Just normal Americans” but there is an play and they are taking it. None as blind than those that cannot see

You have nothing to base that on but your own bias.

That is good. It is certainly a better way to celebrate than worshipping Satan like Dems do.

Yes I agree and I am not attacking the little girl - however :sunglasses: Greta didn’t used her time at the U.N. to go after the countries who are the big emitters of carbon.

Are we so blinded by partisanship that someone can’t say to her “Hey use this special moment at the U.N. to go after China and other ■■■■■■■■ countries on emissions, don’t use the time to lecture Germany and France who are both on board in reducing emissions”.

This is why I knew it was just virtue signaling garbage.

1 Like

Hit up your schoolboard meeting. I don’t do homework for others.