Is this ok for children?

I’m not sure what your point is here.

Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

And yet, they do.

I am aware of that.

They shouldn’t do it and it’s a pity the American people continue to put up with it.

Then let’s call out both sides, shall we?

1 Like

By all means. I never said otherwise.

What I said was that neither side should be permitted or encouraged to do it.

I’ll go further and say that we, the people, need to take back our country from the politicians.

They vote themselves raises - yet we’re the ones who employ them. They make the laws that impact us, yet we have no say in it - except that we vote them in and out of power.

40% of Americans don’t vote in presidential elections, and more than that don’t vote in local elections. Somehow that has to increase.

And no I don’t have the answer as to how that can be done. But it needs to be done.

1 Like

That’s not okay. Yes, I am Conservative, and I said it. That meme is unacceptable. Today I also saw a post on another forum about an interracial couple (Black and Asian I think) getting married. The racist comments were awful. There was even a Pepe meme.

Yes, racism is still alive and well, but you have to admit that society has come a long way, at least in regards to anti-Black and even anti-Latino racism. Segregation has ended; Jim Crow laws are no more. We need to start seeing people as human beings and quit undoing the work that our ancestors in the late 1960s did. Some people want to see segregation come back into place, and that’s not the answer. How about treating people like human beings that deserve respect instead of treating them like animals based on race? I am disgusted by racism, no matter what race it is directed at.

1 Like

She was spoon fed political activism from the womb on and most kids like to emulate their parents unless the parents are absent or abusive monsters.

One day she’ll realize just how badly she has been used.

1 Like

If you dont got Kids you shouldnt comment

Houses have walls, garages too, schools, computer systems, … without them you would not be here, none of you.

If you can’t build a wall, you can’t keep your ■■■■ yours, and your people safe.
Kids should be taught how to live and protect themselves.

As they say when you step in the ring: Protect yourself at all times.

I would ask what the left teaches their kids, but I already know the answer.

2 Likes

Mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm. Barack Hussein Obama!

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Isn’t that an anti-Trump meme? I’m confused.

You must be thinking this is some kind of R thing and cannot be forgiven.

Here is a D who did the same thing and 9 months is all it took to heal.

For several Democrats in the room, the yearbook scandal was a long-ago mistake outweighed by the governor’s accomplishments and values. Those include passing Medicaid expansion and helping lure retail giant Amazon to set up a second headquarters in the state. Since the scandal, he’s pledged to focus the rest of his term on addressing long-standing racial inequalities in a state that was home to the capital of the Confederacy and an anti-school integration effort known as Massive Resistance.

:speak_no_evil:

I’d like Civics and Home Economics brought back as well, please. Perhaps some Shop classes too if America gets the urge.

PE is important too.

Absolutely. Without PE, we’d be the fattest country on Earth. lol

1 Like

They need to make them do the Crossfit WOD.

1 Like

I just wanna hurt 'em, not kill 'em. lol

The Pepe meme? It didn’t start out that way, but eventually it was adopted by racists.