Is this more influence peddling by the Biden's?

Well, that’s nice. Still doesn’t answer my question.

I have some canvas drop clothes that look like this.

1 Like

Depends on “significantly”.
Is a one time buy of 94k by the repub committee significantly different than the sales made by Hunter of as yet unknown total amount?
Is the sale by the Republican Committee significantly different from sales to anonymous purchasers?
A matter of judgment.
And as yet unknown facts.

No, but influence peddling is.

2 Likes

Not technically, lol.

Have we proven he is peddling influence?

Have we seen him actually producing the works, or is someone else doing them for a cut and Hunter merely signing them?

2 Likes

It’s not up to us to prove it. But given the circumstances, it is sure as Hell suspicious … particularly given his history in Kosovo and China.

2 Likes

Helen Clarke, former PM of NZ was asked to enter a piece of artwork for a fund-raiser auction. She signed a work executed by her assistant and presented it as her own. I suspect something similar here. He’s not pumping out those works himself IMHO.

In fact, there could be a bunch of talented Uigers producing Hunter Biden artwork as we speak.

1 Like

Can we compare Biden’s phone, email and visitors’ logs with the names of purchasers of the alleged Hunter masterpieces?

1 Like

So, no. No proof, just dark innuendo.

Carry on.

1 Like

Somehow, I doubt you could compel that info. But maybe.

Is our position going to be that adult children of presidents (and maybe other politicians?) can’t make money while their parents are in office?

No. But they need to be transparent, much more transparent than the law requires common citizens to be, about their income streams.

Why should you?

I’ll agree with that.

This NFT sold for over 69 million dollars. A Tom Brady Rookie card from 2000 sold for 2 million. With bitcoins and other online currencies exploding in value, people are doing absolutely stupid things with their money.

Doesn’t surprise me at all that Hunter Biden artwork is selling for such high prices. The Trump’s should get in on the action while it lasts. I’m sure some idiots would spend millions on them.

What do you want? There have been no charges. How can there be any proof? But look at those paintings … how much do you think they are worth?

How so? And how can you be so sure? What safeguards are there that would enable the public to know who has or who has not been given access to the President?

1 Like

Oh? Have you got the inside scoop on the relationship between Trump and Jr.? Tell us more.

2 Likes

Finally, a hint of honesty.