Is this more influence peddling by the Biden's?

Yeah. It’s completely inoffensive, but definitely marketable.

Not my taste, but why wouldn’t it sell? It’s not like it’s:

My absolute fav news story of the last 20 years. I lose it every time I see this.

2 Likes

Babushka Christ.

2 Likes

I have a touch of color blindness. Is there supposed to be a number or something in that?

1 Like

Layered. Heh.

Can’t you see it’s a number 2?

Just imagining the different turn this conversation would be taking if this were Trump Jr selling his artwork for half a million dollars apiece…plus the horde of journalists that would be trying to find the names of those anonymous “art lovers” who discovered his work’s quality just as dad took office.

1 Like

Is this significantly different than right wing organizations bulk buying Trump Jr’s book to boost it on the lists?

Subtle

Not to mention if Trump’s admin got involved. What a ■■■■ storm with the libs that would be. The word privilege would get thrown around constantly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/deal-of-the-art-white-house-grapples-with-ethics-of-hunter-bidens-pricey-paintings/2021/07/07/97e0528c-da72-11eb-9bbb-37c30dcf9363_story.html

Yes, it is. Assuming your coloration of events is accurate.

Trump Jr literally wrote a book after his dad became President about his dad being President.
a book that the Trump charity bought hundreds of thousands of copies of.

Seems like the WH want to make it 100% clear the buyers are not getting access to the President.

What’s with this progressive overuse of “literally”?

People would have been interested in how D J Trump became POTUS 45. It’s a bit hard to write about that before he became President.

no one on earth has ever cared about the opinion of Trump Jr, most notably his father.

1 Like

Of course. We know that. They are getting access to whoever is in charge of Biden.

1 Like

who is the shadow puppet master?

Your progressive authoritarian streak is surfacing. You can’t actually speak for everyone on earth.

2 Likes

surejan

Then why can’t we know who they are?

1 Like

let me be serious for a moment.

Hunter is a slime-bag who has done nothing his life but mooch of his last name.

but that isn’t a crime.