Is this immoral or just insulting?

Show your work please.

Members of Congress must, by law, purchase their insurance on the “Obamacare” exchanges.

My insurance, through my wife (she’s a nurse) is better than anything available on the exchanges.

By “ruling class” do you mean those in the legislative body of the goobermint who will dictate what kind of ■■■■ medical coverage Americans are going to be forced fed whilst the blue nosers enjoy Cadillac health care on the backs of the taxpayers?
Am I close?

Stay fresh!

Huh. Surprised to hear that, so I looked it up. You’re absolutely right. Members of Congress are subject to the same health care plan options as any other federal employee. If they choose a gold plan, they get a subsidy that covers 72% of their premium. Not unlike what many large employers pay.

The lesson as always: don’t rely on what you think you know.

1 Like

Health care for all is stupid and a wastof time. why? Because it’s unaffordable and will bankrupt America.

#Me Too!

Democrat Politicians, don’t you care about “Me Too”, as an American Citizen?

#Guess Not!

It’s Immoral and insulting.
so both

Under the House Rules Shifty can hold his inquisition sequestered. BUT, the Senate can recall his rats to be cross examined by some fairly talented individuals who have had careers as prosecutors.
The political clown show will continue as nauseum.
Hopefully WE THE PEOPLE will get an opportunity to hear something real other than leaks, innuendo and the usual hopes, lies and BS.

1 Like

Every other developed country says otherwise.

You might be lost.

Good on you for moving against confirmation bias. We all could get better at that.

1 Like

So what, do they have a Constitution like America?

It will bankrupt the country!

How so?

Cause some slaverholders didnt write it down on a 200 year old document

Is the USA economy so fragile?

So you’re just making up that congress people would have a separate plan than the rest of the country

such a burden would destroy it.

Just as with being paid in insurance benefits, government workers are paid tens of thousands of dollars a year for their salaries. Why should I not be paid tens of thousands of dollars from the government just because I don’t do any work to earn it? Why should I not be paid in the same health benefit plans just because I don’t put in thousands of hours of work per year to earn them?

Huh?
…

1 Like