Is this immoral or just insulting?

Then it must be extremely fragile indeed.

Why would us having a Constitution result in a single payer system bankrupting us? This makes no sense. All the data says otherwise.

Exactly my response. I have no idea what he’s saying.

1 Like

It would be less of a burden than our current system. Your argument has no merit.

Considering how expensive it would be, you’re going to need a lot of slaves to pay for it.

1 Like

Over 10 years, it will be $2 Trillion CHEAPER than our current system, according to the conservative Mercatus Center study.

You still need slaves to pay for it.

You seriously dont understand? Those health benefits received by government workers are not something they get by being some elite ruling class (most are far from that). It is a benefit they receive for putting in 2040 hours a year of work.
And here people are claiming they should get the same benefits without putting in any work.
That is nonsense.

How many slaves does the UK or Australia have?

So, basically like a corporate job. Cool.

Correct.

A lot of them based off the cost.

The cost is a fraction of what we pay per capita in the US.

Your argument makes no sense.

You’re better of starting a charity rather then using our tax dollars for one.

I don’t understand the issue.

Many corporate employees get benefits.
Federal employees get benefits.

People who are in favor of Medicare 4 All are in favor of everyone getting health benefits, regardless of their work situation.

Seeing how charity doesn’t fill in the gap of the millions of US residents that don’t have health coverage, this is a load of ■■■■

Answer: one fewer than one.

The load of craps is slavery by taxation.

You understand the issue.
You can see either benefits like salaries and health benefits as something you earn by working for them or you see benefits as something that are yours as an inherent right without having to work for them.

Universal health care is an inherent right and should not be dependent on one’s socio-economic circumstance.