Is this Biden's vision of "light, not darkness"?

You then…are the perfect example of someone who is led and does not lead. If that’s all you heard, the defense rests. :sunglasses:

How many times do we need to cover this.
The Day of the Nazis and white supremacists held a rally that ended in violence Trump said there were fine people.
2 days later he clarified that he only ment Nazi and White supremacists sympathizers.

You think that’s makes it better.

Meanwhile you are also trying to say that when Biden said “they is no place for violence” that he means “I support violence”

It’s still a duck

Step away from CNN and actually think for yourself.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A little off topic, but when you accuse people who are litterly posters on a famous conservative host fourms, who obviously seek out hearing the other side, of being in a news bube all while you personally repeat the most non sequitur mental gymnastics laid out by right wing blogs to try to convince people what they saw and heard isn’t what they saw and heard…

How does that even make sense in your head??

Lemme give you the perfect example of one of your troughs, feeding their liblisteners.

I don’t know what the point of that was.
Was that supposed to be Joe Biden in disguise?

You claim Joe Biden didn’t condemn the riots and violence. You have been shown he has.

That really should be the end of the thread but you want to keep trying to convince people Biden didn’t really say what he said (and Trump didn’t say what he said)

This is where the world is being portrayed in a way that the media is selling, just like in Charlottesville and you ate it up. Now you’re here regurgibleeting what you were fed.

You are here litterly repeating lies told to you last night by RNC, on a fourm by the current Presidents biggest fan boy, trying to tell us Biden didn’t say what he said and Trump didn’t say what he said, while arguing that someone else on the same website, looking at the same discussions is the one in the bubble.

I… can’t…even…

1 Like

All I can do is lead you to the water, show you the proof and if it’s your choice to go into denial mode, it simply confirms what I said, you’re led and not a leader.

I’m starting to think you are so deep in it you are actually believing the lies you tell…

1 Like

It’s like you didn’t watch the video of the incident where the police simply let the guy walk to his car before shooting him in the back seven times…like there were absolutely zero options available to them before that moment.

2 Likes

You think the burning building behind the journalist while he was feeding his listeners that it was mostly peaceful was a lie? Some sort of a prop? What are you talking about? The lie is what he was saying.

I think that 10 second segment has nothing to do with the topic at hand or anything I said. It’s not something I brought up or posted or refered to.

It’s just a random clip you posted then argued against no one about it.

Meanwhile, back in reality,
Biden condense the violence and Trump said people that Marched with Nazis at a white supremacists rally were fine people…

Both done on camera

1 Like

Biden would be gasoline to the unrest…They would smell fear.

Time to fill the jails back up.

:police_car:

It is your source of truth. It’s where you feed. If there’s something about the President that confirms your bias regarding Charlottesville…post it…just like I did to prove my point. Stop talking and post it.

Except the 10 second clip didn’t confirm your bias…it only confirmed you HAVE a bias.

At the moment the MSNBC reporter said what he said, it could very well be that the situation was exactly as he described…mostly a protest with scattered burnings and violence.

How do you know what he was reporting was inaccurate?

Really? What does, “mostly peaceful” mean? It means it wasn’t peaceful. Either it is…or it isn’t and it really is that simple.

What are you rambling about?
Where did I say, hint, or imply I get my news from MSNBC?

If I post a lie from say world net daily and say “this is where you get your news, see how wrong you are” would that make any sense?
I have no idea where you get your news. Don’t assume you know me.

And are you saying Trump didn’t say there were fine people on both sides? (With one side was waving Nazi flags, chanting jews will not replace us, And put together the rally)

Is that your claim? That he never said it and everyone is just making it up??

1 Like

I heard him speak and there were very fine people on both sides. Many FINE people do not want our historical statues destroyed by hoodlums and I am one of those people. If we are to remove them, that’s the choice of those that reside there. It isn’t for others to come in and destroy them. Do you really not understand this?