Is this Biden's vision of "light, not darkness"?

“if you vote Biden there wilk be civil unrest, racial uprising, a out of control pandemic, a sky rocketing Deficit, high unemployment, and a revolving doors of criminals in the white house…
Just like we have right this second.
Trump 2020!”

3 Likes

You aren’t following, if Trump would give them what they want, no police, free shopping, housing, medical care and food, they will stop rioting.

Well, until they riot because the house isn’t nice enough or something anyway.

3 Likes

I totally agree.

Doesn’t sound like praise to me…But then that wouldn’t fit the Con narrative would it?

"The country is crying out for leadership. Leadership that can unite us. Leadership that can bring us together. Leadership that can recognize the pain and deep grief of communities that have had a knee on their neck for too long.

But there is no place for violence.

No place for looting or destroying property or burning churches, or destroying businesses"

Where is the rest? Where is the call to his fellow elected Democrats to put an end to it?

But…but…

Where did he praise it???

Where did he flat out condemn it? That’s what a leader would do.

But there is no place for violence.

No place for looting or destroying property or burning churches, or destroying businesses"

Sounds like condemnation to me…

Really? That’s as weak as Biden truly is.

But but nothing, that out of one side of his face and stoke the flames out the other side. Condemning the cops as racists before the blood is dry or an investigation barely under way. Save it for I don’t know, surely you can find people dumb enough to buy it, somewhere.

Right here. It’s even in bold

So…finally accepting responsibility for Charlottesville?

So when Trump flat out condemned those in Charlottesville…why did you not hear that? The lib mantra now for years has been to deny that. I wonder why libs have such selective hearing?

Trump says “Nazis are bad but people who March with Nazis are fine people”

Trump supporters “See!! He condemned Nazis! Case close!”

Biden “there is no place for violence”
Trump supporters “he supports the rioters!!!”

Do you all even believe what you are selling anymore??

1 Like

You mean the…once again…liberally run city…that revoked the permit…and then herded two groups together to fight it out? Yes…I do hold both the mayor and Governor responsible for that. How about you?

Because he didn’t condemn those in Charlottesville He said they were fine people.

Maybe WVD wasn’t watching tv two days later…

Then listen up. It’ll bring joy to your heart. This is your President.

He did condemn them, in no uncertain terms. Nor do I recall him stoking their flame by saying Jews would replace us. But there’s Biden, accusing cops in Kenosha of being racists, knowing full well what the result would be.