Is There No Shortage of Whiners?

did we have a poster on here get a lil happy over a high school girl like he was R Kelly on the prowl?

She has ever right to wear that dress.

And to shame her for it is real travesty IMO.

1 Like

I can agree with the first sentence. For the second, it’s not a travesty. It’s just the internet being the internet.

1 Like

What they are trying to do is shape social norms to ridicule individualism.

It’s just locker room talk. Trump said so.

Yes I am denying that attraction crosses age. It is a psychiatric disorder for adults to be attracted to children.

It is disgusting and beyond the pale. But yes, in many ways Trump has made this sort of behavior okay in the minds of some apparently.

What about 14 year old boy being attracted to 28 year old woman?

sorry Conan i like my women of drinking age… what you typed is too much like a Dazed and Confused line

What about it? Is that an adult being attracted to a child? No. So it is a silly comparison.

That’s not what I asked you now is it?

I bet you weren’t attracted to Barbara Eden either. I bet you said to yourself she was too old.

Who is Barbara Eden? And what does she have to do with it being wrong for an adult to be attracted to a child?

1 Like

Now you’re acting and behaving like a simpleton to mask your own insecurities.

She was beautiful woman that played I dream of Jeanie.

Color me shocked. Conan resorts to personal attacks yet again. :roll_eyes:

What you have professed here is plainly and simply wrong. Which is why you do not see anyone else backing you up on this basic reality.

1 Like

I bet when you see a beautiful woman who happens to be black…all you see is a black woman.

Nice strawman trying to justify your belief that it is okay for adults to find children attractive.

1 Like

please just stop dude

2 Likes

Oh…when all your posts implying I’m a child molester?

Instead of addressing attraction crosses age, race, cultures and in some people cases sex?

You think that young girl seen that dress as Asian dress?

Or do you think she saw that dress and said it’s beautiful and she wanted to wear it for special occasion?

I’m not dude. If you have a problem report me or ignore me. It’s your choice.

This is social issue that some want to manipulate to advance their own self interest.