Is There No Shortage of Whiners?

I never once stated nor implied you were a child molester. Get out of here with that nonsense. I have said from the beginning that it is wrong for an adult to be attracted to a child. Period. End of story.

Seems to me you have your own problems.

I’m not the adult that is attracted to children, so nope. I’m problem free.

1 Like

you said a high school girl had a nice butt then double down multiple times trying to imply the rest of us look a little girls in the same light… but hey by all means keep on trucking Cooter i enjoy the train wreck

1 Like

Child…why do you keep telling us shes a child? She is old enough to vote. She is old enough to be drafted.

No…what you’re attempting to do is paint me out as animal so you don’t have to face your own insecurities.

“That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older. They stay the same age.”

3 Likes

Makes you wish we didn’t age…and that time stands still.

Geez, could you try to sound a little less pathetic?

1 Like

Nope. She is a child and it is wrong for adults to be attracted to children. You obviously are sensing strong emotion over my beliefs that it is wrong for adults to find children attractive, hence the wild-eyed claims, calling yourself a child molester and an animal, which are not terms I ever once used nor implied. It is VERY clear that it is not me with the insecurities in this exchange.

Face your own insecurities then.

I stand by my original comment.

Attraction crosses age, race, culture and for some case sex.

Also time itself.

Oh man…some of old Hollywood woman still in black and white photos were also hot.

And it is YOU that have a problem with it. TOo funny.

wearing a dress to a formal event isn’t cultural appropriation. in my opinion cultural appropriation is using someone else culture to make a belittle them.

1 Like

No, it does not. Not when it is an adult experiencing attraction towards a child. And it not just me who has a problem with adults finding themselves attracted to children. It is society as a whole that has a problem with this.

Again…you keep saying child.
Why?

Again…you’re repressing your own insecurities.

We can do this all day if you want. I know who you like to have the last word so keep pushing.

Interesting thing about daughters. I have a daughter who, when she was a teen, always wanted to dress more provocatively than I wanted to allow. I think most parents deal with this sort of thing at times…

Once she was showing her mom a bathing suit (what little of it there was) that she had bought. They asked me, “What do you think, dad?”

I replied, “It makes me want to stare.”

The look of shock on her face was priceless. She returned it to the store.

It turned out to be one of my better parenting moments.

2 Likes

I keep saying child because she is a child, and it is wrong for adults to be attracted to children. It is silly to suggest me knowing it is wrong for adults to be attracted to children has anything to do with me or my secure feelings. That is a pretty weak deflection from the conversation regarding the notion it is wrong for adults to be attracted to children.

Why do you not have anyone backing you up on this, do you think?

How is she belittling em?

Here is Asian male wearing a leather jacket.

Is that insult to western culture?

Why are they not backing me up…don’t know ask them.

Maybe because they’re afraid of being labeled.

You on other hand seems to have other issues in which you’re trying to project on me.

I like it. Using her uncomfortableness as a teaching moment. Well played!

What issues would those be Dr. Conan?

So, they’re afraid of being labeled something? What would the label be exactly?

There’s no shortage, but it’s not like these culture warriors have any power to enforce their will once she hits the “block” button.

1 Like