Is There No Shortage of Whiners?

Cultural appropriation is a made up bull **** term.

If you don’t have a patent or a copyright on something and your complaining about somebody else using it, you can **** off and die.

Similarly, to all the pieces of **** complaining about this girl, they can eat **** and die.

Anybody, anywhere at anytime that uses the term or complains of cultural appropriation is a ******* moron and should be contemptuously ignored.

3 Likes

This is a big nothingburger. The Twitter user who replied and caused the big uproar is turning out to be a major hypocrite. People have gone back to look at his past tweets and he’s bragged about eating tamales with chopsticks, has used colorful language typically used by other “people of color,” and thought it was legendary that someone smoked a blunt with chopsticks.

Those getting offended over her this are just looking for something to be offended about.

Prude…Now I remember why I ignore you.

Not prude. I just don’t ogle high school girls. Please forgive my modicum of self-control.

Most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen caught my attention immediately. Hell she stunned me with her beauty.

It was only second later did I realize she was a different race.

So that tells you that racial, bigotry etc is done through indoctrination and social norms.

:flushed:

Wow…you clearly do not have daughters do you? That was…I just don’t know what to say man.

2 Likes

Another one that denies basic human instinct.

Do you think racism and bigotry is nature instinct.

It is not basic human instinct for an adult to think that children are attractive. It is a mental disorder.

1 Like

She is a young woman.

When you were a boy and you seen a woman that caught your attention…it was only a second afterwards you noticed she was old?

But yet she attracted your attention.

Why?

She is a child. Period. Having an attraction to a child as an adult is wrong. Period.

Hmm…tell me someone has pent up feelings that needs to come out.

Anyway…she was attracted to the dress. It wasn’t until later social taboo…or so called social taboo comes into play.

A child legally? No. I read in the article she was 18. It’s still too close for comfort for most.

Nope. I just know that it is wrong for an adult to be attracted to a child. Pretty simple and emotion-free.

I did not read that in the article posted. Nonetheless, a child who should not have to be subjected to ogling by adult men.

Because society tells you it’s wrong.

When a woman from another race catches your attention do you see her race first?

Or does it only come after the fact of first moment of attraction?

As I said…someone has pent up feelings.

Equating race and age is absurd. And no, there are no pent up feelings because I know that it is wrong for an adult to be attracted to a child.

I am beyond shocked that you are actually arguing that “society tells you it is wrong” as a defense of your comments about you, an adult, being attracted to a child. Do you know who else takes this same line of defense in their advocacy for acceptance of adults being attracted to children? :thinking:

Are you denying attraction crosses age, race and cultures?

Or in some cases sex?

If so then maybe it IS you that have pent up feelings.

She’s out of your league Conan. She’s easily a New York 8, not to mention only 18.

Yes…born in wrong era. :wink: