Is there ANYTHING that Biden can't screw up?

Thank you, there was an itch on my ankle. :rofl:

1 Like

Never mind that your statement is an abject fabrication, but you already answered this charge later:

And:

I don’t trust Milley. He has an obvious political agenda. He undermined his country by making unauthorized deals with the enemy (China). I would like to know why this target was selected. His words are empty. Void of useable info.

From a previous post (and from the article you posted), it appears we were tracking a make and model of car that ended up firing rockets at the airport. The family that was killed also used the same make and model car.

Good Lord. There are probably more white Toyotas in Kabul than in Tokyo. That’s pretty freaking reckless. Do you think it’s possible they just wanted to whack someone to make it look like they responded?

I agree it’s reckless. And no, I think they got intelligence about a white Corolla and blew up the wrong one.

2 Likes

Then they should man up and say they acted without confirmation of the target. I would be happy to move on if they simply accepted some responsibility.

1 Like

Unfortunately that ship has sailed. When you get a free pass long enough, it no longer matters.

2 Likes

If what I said wasn’t true, please feel free to show us the threads (complaining about the uptick in civilian deaths from air strikes after the rules of engagement were relaxed) from the very people crying BDS tears over this.

1 Like

If all of the above people ACTUALLY cared about civilian deaths from air strikes, show us all similar threads you made, and stories from conservative media, condemning civilian deaths from air strikes from the prior 4 years.

You asked a question on a public message board. So, you asked him.

You have confirmation that Biden gave the order for the strike?

You think he micromanages the military to that degree?

Biden should have flown the drone better.

1 Like

Where is your confirmation that this strike was made because “Biden wanted to kill somebody”?

Questions cannot be answered until the false assumptions underlying those questions are cleared up.

And lo and behold, your familiar pattern emerges.

I keep hoping one day you’ll ask an honest question in a thread you start.

Alas, that is not this day.

1 Like

And lo and behold, America couldn’t care less about Altair’s patterns.

But if that’s a thing with you, sure knock yourself out. Since you asked, wanna know what tens of millions do care about? The fact the the murderers of 13 Marines are allowed to walk free in exchange for the elimination on an innocent family. But of course, you’re focused on the real issue. Altair. Dude, you’re a hot mess.

Well, here’s the thing. You and I aren’t qualified to comment on this because we are

However, Altair is entirely qualified to level these baseless charges because: Biden.

1 Like

Exactly!!!

We have no confirmation of anything. Because your idiot (and make no mistake, he’s an idiot) is in full cover up mode. Thinking that they should be able to simply whack an innocent aid worker and his family and walk away. No questions please.

Do you have any questions?

YOU made the claim that the strike was made “because Biden wanted to kill somebody”.

I don’t need to ask Biden about the basis of that claim…I need to ask YOU about YOUR basis because YOU made the claim.

So again…upon what basis are you making the claim that the strike was made “because Biden wanted to kill somebody”.

Are we qualified to ask Biden why he whacked a civilian family and let the killers walk? Is this something you would like to know?