Is there ANYTHING that Biden can't screw up?

Nope. Nobody does. Which illustrates the problem. Do you want to know more?

Sure, ask away, but we already know the answer: it was an accident

If by “problem” you mean “Altair keeps making unfounded claims”, then yes I agree it’s a problem.

But not one we need to ask Joe Biden about.

Only you can address your penchant for asking questions based on unfounded claims.

1 Like

New standard?

According to whom? Was it negligence? Reckless behavior? We need to know the decision making process in order to determine if this was actually an “accident.” I don’t think it was. I think they hit the target they had chosen. Am I wrong?

Okay, this is about the third or fourth time you have whined about Altair. We get it. Everybody heard you the first time. Stop obsessing and move on.

Do you want some answers regarding this incident?

To clarify: you are accusing the Biden Administration of intentionally targeting and killing civilians. Is this correct?

It is very impolite to try and control the conversation.

I will talk about what I want to talk about.

And you will get no discussion from me until you prove you want to have honest discussion.

Now right now I want to know why you keep making unfounded claims and expect to have a discussion about your unfounded claims.

Provide some foundation for your claims…then I’ll discuss.

And I will continue to point out your methodology as often as you do it and it pleases me to do so.

3 Likes

I don’t know. Neither do you. Because they are covering it up. We need to know how and why this target was selected. And by whom. Are those questions you would like to see answered?

Fair enough. Here’s your answer.

We need to know how and why this target was selected. And by whom. Are those questions you would like to see answered?

I see. Thank you.

Sure, ask away. I would not oppose an inquiry.

Apparently you do know…

Boooooring.
:sleeping:

I hope we get one. A real one.

Denial and deflect are two common used ploys one has to use to cover the mess when they vote for a screw up like Biden. Everything he touches turns to ■■■■■ He has everything in his corder a friendly media and immigration system setup were they had to stay in Mexico and he has turned it all to complete chaos.

All anyone can do on the other side is deflect say to themselves better than what we had even though independents are leaving in droves. The die hards are all that’s left.

Ok I admit it…It’s not as sensational as some made up outrage narrative.

Right?

What do you make of a President who is rarely allowed to speak without a prepared script? They even cut off his audio if he tries to make an unauthorized comment. This man is a special kind of idiot.

Congrats. But still Boooooring.
:sleeping:

Work on it.

Csn’t even keep.your story straight…lol

He was part of the Obama admin who did - to US citizens.