Is there ANYTHING that Biden can't screw up?

In case you haven’t heard. His drone strike on ISIS was actually an attack on an aid worker and his family. He was in such a hurry to kill somebody, that he murdered an innocent family. No remorse. This man is truly a nut.

Kabul strike killed US aid worker and family, not ISIS bombers (nypost.com)

5 Likes

This is such a strange way to describe what happened.

1 Like

Such a strange reply to a serious issue. You are more concerned with how I describe the crime than the crime itself? Are you saying your reaction isn’t strange?

Using me to deflect from the idiot you voted for isn’t working.

5 Likes

The drone program has made mistakes in the past and will make them in the future.

Unsure why when trumps drones made a mistake it was forgiven but when Biden’s makes one, it’s a national calamity.

Allan

1 Like

Nothing Trump did was forgiven by anyone on the left.

7 Likes

No big (D)eal. :wink:

6 Likes

Absolutely true, but that just goes to show most Americans are as hypocritical as our politicians. Most of us have no problem overlooking things we gleefully crucify the other side for doing.

1 Like

Fun fact: the Trump administration withheld information on drone strikes.

Why would you kill someone before it was confirmed who they were? If a soldier did this, he would be sent to prison. What should the consequences be?

3 Likes

BUT TRUMP!!!

Fun fact. This is not a Trump thread. Trump had nothing to do with this strike. Please do not attempt to hijack my my thread.

Why do you not want to discuss Biden?

4 Likes

Wasn’t me that brought up Trump.

1 Like

Please don’t take their bait. Don’t let them change this to a Trump discussion.

Thanks!

1 Like

Good.

Why would you kill someone before it was confirmed who they were? If a soldier did this, he would be sent to prison. What should the consequences be?

1 Like

Hey, if you are so worried about this type of thing, please join me in my call to rescind the AUMF.

I wasn’t asking for advice. I was asking a question.

None, This is why we don’t win wars. If a soldier kills a non-combatant in the fog of war there should be no consequences either. That stuff should be expected to happen in wars. I can’t believe there are actually people who believe you can win a war without collateral damage.

1 Like

Nothing. Biden is not the first president to kill civilians with a drone strike, and nothing happened then either.

This is a direct result of the overly broad AUMF. Seems to me that if you are so worried about this, you would want to change that.

1 Like

Just ask SFC Walter Taylor. :man_shrugging:

http://www.usmilitaryattorney.com/High_Profile_Cases.aspx

1 Like

That’s not true. I like the United States drone program.

Allan

All presidents do this.

Bush, Obama, trump and now biden.

How can you rationally discuss drone civilians killings without invoking the all president who participated in killing civilians.

Allan

1 Like