Is there ANYTHING that Biden can't screw up?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks, I needed that. :wink:

Yet after years of investigating, no fire was found. Go figure. :thinking:

1 Like

Perhaps being under constant investigation by the FBI on phony allegations, which eventually came to naught just in time for Impeachment proceedings on equally phony allegations might have had something to do with it. :thinking:

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/white-house/543513-biden-is-closer-to-trump-than-to-obama%3Famp

:rofl: No it’s not.

1 Like

You know it’s a shame it’s not too.

How is investing in our country’s infrastructure not putting America first?

It’s not. That’s not what this “bill” does. Woke is not this country’s infrastructure.

I could really get on board with a good infrastructure bill. There’s a lot of things that need attention.

2 Likes

I was referring to the physical infrastructure bill.

That’s not the infrastructure bill.

1 Like

Yes it is…the other bill is human infrastructure.

Has Jbiden signed? That was August.

I believe he will as soon as dems get out of their own way.

1 Like

I don’t have any objections to what I see in that article. Of course that’s not all of it.

“Human infrastructure” What sort of Orwellian world do you libs live in? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I wouldn’t be so hasty to dismiss. I don’t agree with how they define it or their plans, but there’s something to the concept.

actually, its more like pelosi first, all others get the dregs

you mean like paying a british spy to get fake intel from russia? oh wait, that was the other campaign.

2 Likes

there’s nothing to it, its garbage big nanny government crap. a total waste of money

Yes, execution is always the problem with government.