Is there ANYTHING that Biden can't screw up?

I haven’t been following the thread. I see it is now nearing 700 posts. Has anyone come up with an answer to the thread title yet?

1 Like

Says the guy that jumped to his rent free tenant, Obama.

The infrastructure plan is America First.

Must

Deflect

To

Trump!!!

I didn’t miss it I just don’t give a ■■■■ about it.

You must have missed were the country wasn’t being overrun by illegals under trump…where inflation wasn’t running rampant under Trump…where ships loaded with cargo weren’t just floating around on the ocean waiting for someone to unload them under Trump…

Shall I go on? You can quote “yeah but Trump” if you want to but the reality is the country was in a helluva lot better shape under Trump than under that senile fool currently infesting the White House…and the rate he’s dropping your silly charts will be meaningless soon.

Biden and his handlers are doing irreparable harm to this country…thank god he’s not capable of a full work day if he didn’t have to call a lid mid after every day it could even be worse.

The man needs to be impeached.

1 Like

Nope!

I’d buy that if you hadn’t been saying it since January 20th 2021.

Darn.

I haven’t but thank you for misrepresenting my position.

Unlike leftists I gave your boy clueless Joe time to prove he’s an incompetent screw up…which he is.

Lefties were talking about impeachment before trump was ever sworn in (probably about the same time they were spying on his national security advisor and cooking up the Russia hoax).

No doubt I questioned early on the validity of the stupid decisions Biden started making early on…but no I’m not a liberal Democrat so I wasn’t calling for impeachment on day one.

1 Like

Pretty much all of Trump’s advisors had ties to Russia. Where there is smoke you check if there is fire.

Meanwhile clueless Joe left more than a hundred million dollars worth of steel we the people paid for to rot in the Texas sun…and there’s apparently a caravan of 60000 Haitian migrants headed toward the Rio Grande. Literally the only accountability even attempted whole a million or so illegals have entered this country has come courtesy of a lie throwing horseback border agents under the bus.

What’s your opinion if that complete failure creating a national security crisis, a national health crisis, a humanitarian crisis, and wasting well over a hundred million dollars of our money?

Or would you prefer to pretend some guy on the internet said things he hasn’t said?

If you choose to join the world of October 2021 then I ll consider you credible.

If the best you have to offer is clinging to a fraudulent scandal manufactured 5 years ago then your opinions are pointless left wing fraud not worthy of my time.

Sorry

2 Likes

Here’s more from that NY Post story…on the waste perpetrated by this completely incompetent presidency at the southern border.

“ The news crew also took video of where the wall abruptly ends in La Joya, Texas, ​leaving an open space that illegal immigrants can easily walk across.

“Basically, it’s useless,” ​Melugin said. “We watch these migrants just walk around it all the time. It’s not doing anything, and the border agents out here are having to run around left and right as runners are constantly coming through.”​

Former Border Patrol chief Rodney Scott said the administration is paying about $5 million a day for border contracts that have been put on hold.”

Remember folks…the same administration that has pissed away all of this money provided by the taxpayers at the southern border…is now trying to make us come up with trillions that we don’t have and could transform this country in the name of “infrastructure”.

Horse ■■■■■ We all need to be in our representatives ears daily telling them to say no. This administration has failed every challenge…the last thing they need is the unprecedented blank check they are asking for (and predictably lying about. Anyone who believes that legislation will cost “zero dollars” like psaki and Pelosi and Biden have been claiming your too stupid to be driving or cutting food with a sharp object.)

Here’s a link.

Exactly what part did I make up? Trump won the 2016 election. His campaign had too many Russian entanglements for my taste.

Living in the past…

I m not interested in the re litigation of the Russia hoax. That left wing fraud was too big a lie for my tastes.

The boy you voted for is running the worst possible presidency. I don’t blame you for deflecting to Trump but I’m not playing your game.

Except Biden’s numbers are still higher thanTrump’s ever were.

Are you talking about the number of immigrants entering the country illegally…or the costs of food at the grocery store and gas at the pump?

Inflation was bound to happen. Let’s not forget that shutting down the economy for 15 days to slow the spread was a Trump policy.

Oh or maybe your talking about the murder rate in big cities…or perhaps the number of cargo ships sitting off the coast with no one to unload them?

How about that 60000 person Haitian caravan headed to the boarder? That’s a way bigger number than anything trump had?

(If you’re talking about polls, nobody gives a ■■■■■■

Exactly how do you suggest we force people to go unload those ships and deliver the goods?

Maybe throwing paper towels while patting yourself on the back wasn’t such a good idea?

Why…I ve offered facts supported by links dealing with today…

You’ve offered conjecture backed up by nothing more than feelings and “what’s good enough for me.”

You voted for Biden…his presidency is an embarrassment most frequently described by the words failure, debacle, and disaster…hence you’ve tried to deflect to the previous administration. It ain’t that hard…

Sorry dude your boy sucks.

But have a good night.