Is there ANYTHING that Biden can't screw up?

It is absolutely the reason why. Dems need to be ruthless when they have control same as Republicans. Otherwise, they look weak.

The majority of the board disagrees with you.

Sure, sure. Has nothing to do with the series of screw ups by yaboi.

1 Like

2f3381874e411148818c3ecf7edaa7ac--i-care-yahoo

1 Like

I don’t deny they have screwed up. Getting victories would get passed the 24 hour news cycle though.

The one covering for yaboi?

1 Like

He’s not myboj…in my opinion, no one over 70 should hold political office. He was better than the alternative though.

You voted for him. He’s yaboi.

1 Like

I don’t throw away votes for someone that can’t win.

Right, yaboi.

:sheep:

Being a placeholder doesn’t make him “myboi.” Anything would have been better than a second Trump term.

Sure it does. You followed the flock, so you “wouldn’t throw away your vote” - that doesn’t matter anyway.

2 Likes

What the…

Can I have a double shot if whatever this person is drinking.

Biden’s #’s are in the toilet because his presidency is an item that needs to be flushed.

What is that idiot…38% approval? That’s actual about 40% too high. That man is the worst person and the worst president in our history.

2 Likes

LOL…I’ve been a black sheep my entire life. Making sure Trump didn’t get a second term was that important.

You aren’t a black sheep, just a sheep. You voted for the oldest, whitest most racist candidate ever. With the flock.

Working out great, I know. Couldn’t be happier, I know.

2 Likes

You must have missed the chart I posted that showed Biden’s numbers are still higher than Trump’s ever were. What exactly does that say about yourboi?

He lives rent free in your head?

1 Like

In what reality was there any other choice?

Here’s clueless Joe’s latest screw up…

From the New York Post. Headline “ $100 million in border wall materials rusting away in Texas”

“More than a $100 million worth of taxpayer-paid border wall materials have been discarded and are going to waste in Texas after President Biden ended construction of the barrier when he entered the White House in January and canceled contracts for its construction, according to a report.

A Fox News drone captured footage of around 10,000 steel panels — enough to build 100 miles of wall — rusting in the sun in Pharr, Texas, since January.

Only about 14 miles of the wall was built before former President Donald Trump left office.

“Keep in mind, taxpayers have already paid for this,” ​reporter Bill ​Melugin said on “America’s Newsroom.”

Do not only did Bozo the Biden leave the border wall in mid construction but he hung the taxpayers out to dry for millions of dollars worth of materials that we paid for that are going to waste. Maybe the cartels that run that border now can use that steel to build some rafts ir something when the water gets high.

And of course none of this includes whatever we the taxpayers might have paid to satisfy the companies that had wall contracts or the money we ll be spending for decades to pay for social services for all the illegals invading America…for the fentanyl deaths and the human slaves they are bringing in.

Maybe they can find some more racist horses to throw under the bus while the “border czar” is doing a creepy staged reading about space to a bunch of kids when she should have been meeting with the president of Mexico.

Biden should be removed from office…mayorkis should go with him…with Garland close behind.

This administration is a disaster.

2 Likes

America First