Is there ANYTHING that Biden can't screw up?

Im appreciating this newfound quest for truth & accountability that has suddenly appeared on Jan 20th 2021.

1 Like

And you know this how exactly?

Excellent!!! Because I’m not the topic. And I’m certainly not trying to impress.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Would you like to know more as to how this target was selected?

Nice movie quote. :wink:

Because they won’t talk about it. Full cover up mode…Again. Maybe they should tell us how this target was selected?

I’m picturing Biden in a darkened room at a military base somewhere in Arizona sitting in front of a dozen screens with a joystick in his hands. The drone he is piloting locks on to a small house somewhere in the outskirts of Kabul. His indicators flash green. It’s go time.

3 Likes

You dodged my question. (Again) And it was a really easy question.

Should we dig deeper for answers?

Should we be demanding answers rather than “picturing” crap?

War is hell " is a common phrase dating back at least as far as a speech by William Tecumseh Sherman,

I never did catch any of his movies .:grin:

1 Like

To what point and purpose? You will find that it was a mistake, and we already know that.

Anything? Yes. The perfervid conspiracism of True Americans™.

Sure. If we as a nation are going to accept the non discriminate killing of civilians as the result of faulty military intelligence, we should at least demand better of those collecting the intelligence and those making the decisions to initiate the attack.

When Trump loosened the rules of engagement, civilian air strike casualties went up exponentially. We created new terrorists every single time we killed someone’s child/parent/sibling/relative/friend in an air strike.

Almost no one has cared about civilian casualties for 20 years in Afghanistan…until we left and it could be used as an attack on the guy finally actually getting us out instead of paying lip service to it.

Untrue. The Biden administration will not allow this finding. Zero chance they will admit to a mistake.

This strike wouldn’t have happened if Trump had gotten us out of Afghanistan by Christmas like he said he would.

BUT TRUMP!!!

Good God, that’s the worst excuse ever. It makes you look weak and desperate. But I understand it’s all you have. Sorry state of affairs.

1 Like

What should the consequences be for the tens of thousands of civilians we killed in air strikes for the last 20 years, including the very high totals that happened when the rules of engagement were loosened 4 years ago?

BUT TRUMP!!!

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

And a common line in a hollywood “war” movie. :wink: