Is there ANYTHING that Biden can't screw up?

I think the MAGA zealots need to have a convention and finally decide whether Biden is bloodthirsty, a nut, an authoritarian or has dementia and lives in his basement.

3 Likes

This is not a general discussion of all Presidents.

In this case, Biden rushed and pulled the trigger on an unconfirmed target and wasted a family.

Move on? No big deal?

Nobody cares. The topic is not MAGA people.

Biden rushed and pulled the trigger on an unconfirmed target and wasted a family.

Move on? No big deal?

In this case. A civilian family was targeted because he just wanted to kill somebody. He had no idea who he was shooting at. He fired anyway. That’s murder.

1 Like

Or criticized by his supporters…

1 Like

In this case. A civilian family was targeted because he just wanted to kill somebody. He had no idea who he was shooting at. He fired anyway. That’s murder.

You were in the room when the decision was made?

1 Like

You know this how?

1 Like

No, it’s not. The panicked collapse in Afghanistan was giving Biden the image in this country of not only incompetence but of weakness. After 13 Americans were killed, killing some enemy would hopefully reprieve his image to some extent as mr tough guy standing up for America. No real targets were available so this killing was rushed through without the time or caution to verify the target. A classic wag the dog.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter to that poster. It was an attention getter, past practice.

1 Like

No big deal. It was a mistake and we need to move on.

The military trying to cover it up is bad.

Better just to admit. Yeah we ■■■■■■ this up.

Allan

Dumb question.

I’m guessing we need to dig deeper. Should we dig deeper for answers?

Before it was confirmed that Biden killed a family they were bragging about it. Now that we know who he killed, they are claiming they can’t talk about it because it’s classified. Why did it suddenly become classified?
Does this trigger any red flags for you?

1 Like

Of course. But I like to know what goes on in MAGAworld when replying to the nonstop BDS threads.

So you were not in the room and have no idea. But you feeeeeeeeeel that something’s wrong?

1 Like

I would certainly be happy with that. Just a little accountability. Maybe an apology to the family?

You dodged my question. And it was a really easy question.

Should we dig deeper for answers?

Oh well. War is hell. Rescind the AUMF.

Exactly. I’m sure they had no idea that anyone would question who he actually killed. He has always depended on his lap dog media to help him cover up stories.

1 Like

War is hell and Biden is a total ■■■■ up.

1 Like

Sure. As did every other president using the current AUMF.

I find your selective outrage unimpressive

3 Likes