Is there ANYTHING that Biden can't screw up?

I wasn’t responding to that post. I was responding to this tripe:

Huh? So you want to know the name of the drone pilot? Then what? Claim he’s to blame for following orders?
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ooh. You wokies are pretty freaking defensive. It it because your president is such an idiot ? Sorry dude. Blinken said this responsibility lies with the president.

Which makes you the liar.

Do some research before you name call.

1 Like

Those were not the WMDs that we were told could cause mushroom clouds that forced us to go to Iraq.

you misspelled “truth”

mushroom clouds? it wasn’t about mushroom clouds. we do know sadam did have a nuclear program and we did find hidden centrifuges.

CNN.com - Nuke program parts unearthed in Baghdad back yard - Jun. 26, 2003.

you really don’t know much about iraq do you?

1 Like

There are a lot of Military Industrial Companies that are sweating bullets right now due to the lack of purchase orders, and Biden is squarely in their crosshairs. Expect a lot of tantrums from media and politicians who owe allegiance to their monetary support.

Not being at war is bad for business.

Sad to see innocents die from a drone strike. The motivation is unclear. Could it be simply bad intelligence? Sure. Could it have happened to incite future violence and spur a renewed presence in this cash cow? Sure.

I just know one thing, Biden wanted out and there are a lot of people who want back in.

2 Likes

Bush cited the potential for mushroom clouds in his big Iraq speech if we didn’t invade.

https://edition.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/10/07/bush.transcript/

You were saying?

We were told we had to invade because of ACTIVE programs, not because parts and old shells buried in the sand.

Some people think this is one of the reasons Trump is out…because he was part of winding down our endless wars as well.

One of the few things I agreed with him on.

1 Like

that is not all he cited though is it?

and, as was proven, saddam was hanging on to the components that would allow him to restart a nuclear program. we know this, because we found some of them.

I think it is. Imagine anyone giving the US any intelligence after we abandoned them and the Taliban is going house to house killing anyone with US affiliations.

2 Likes

No he said Saddam had an active WMD program.

Then when all we found were bits and pieces they started bandying about the fib that “the WMDs were being moved out of the country”.

Come on, man…

That was not what was used to sell the war. Not old ■■■■ that had been sitting buried since the 90s. Active programs and weapons he was planning to use against us. Aluminum tubes.

We were fearmongered into a war using lies about Saddams current (at the time) capabilities. Not over ■■■■ that happened 10 years prior.

5000 chem warheads and bombs were found. nuclear tech hardware was found. how much was he allowed to have?

1 Like

And yellowcake. Don’t forget the 100% fabricated yellowcake story.

2 Likes

The better question is what the hell any of that had to do with 9/11.

1 Like

All old- all abandoned- all from the 1990s…mostly stuff WE gave him.

Dude come on…are you really going to use the “Bush didn’t say what we all actually heard him say” defense?

You think he would have gotten the nation to go into Iraq if he said “Saddam has some piles of old oozing cracked mustard gas shells and some equipment buried in some guy’s yard…let’s roll”?

1 Like

you really should do a simple check on your leftist masters lies

1 Like

how much was he allowed to have squirreled away?