Is there ANYTHING that Biden can't screw up?

Yes, it appears that the President had incorrect intelligence.

My observation is that the CIA and the military may have intentionally withheld information from the President about the target of the drone attack. Biden does not have the capacity to question the experts and sort through BS so he made decisions based on false information.

Elements of the CIA and the military clearly have interests in justifying a continued presence in Afghanistan. Airstrikes against civilian targets are a good way to create conditions that support the development of ISIS-K that would require further US involvement.

If you say that this possibility is ridiculous consider what happened in Iraq. President Obama withdrew US forces in 2011. The CIA sent cash and arms to rebel groups in Syria to overthrow the regime. This work created ISIS, which required US forces to return to Iraq in 2014. Mission accomplished.

Complete and utter fabrication.

He calls that an “attention getter”, so it’s all cool.

The whole OP is nothing more than CHECKMATE LIBS!

According to American intelligence any male over the age of 18 is a possible terrorist, which is why they don’t count toward civilian deaths in most reports.

whats strange about it?

what mistake? they hit who they were aiming for

there was no accident. they hit who they intended to

You are quite wrong on this matter.

Allan

Making ■■■■ up is cool!!
Some sucker might even believe it!!

1 Like

i am quite right, they hit the target they were aiming for

Well then, I’ll ask you: are you saying that the United States knowingly and purposely killed civilians in that drone strike?

they killed “someone” with depraved indifference as to who that someone was. they aimed at this guy, they hit this guy. there cannot have been intel that he was a terrorist, since he was not. the order to make this strike was 100% political cover to make biden appear “strong” against terror. it was made solely for domestic political purposes and had nothing to do with terror except for the biden admins terror of the polls

2 Likes

Yes we all know Intel is always %100 accurate. How did they do with that WMD intel???

Iraq had wmd. Guaranteed.

Allan

1 Like

i did not say anything about accuracy, i said there cannot have been intel. as we all know, iraq did have wmd’s, the only question about them is what happened to them. we did find some, but not all.

1 Like

Okay, I appreciate the clarification.

The rest of your post is the usual tripe, for you have no way of confirming any of it

1 Like

So they just picked some random guy and lobbed a missile at him?

pretty much seems that way. my guess is the taliban supplied the “intel” as a new way to kill those who cooperated with us. i guess that since they were really quick to confirm the death of this “isis-k” terrorist. i’m sure they’re laughing about it.

except of course, there is

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2014/10/16/new-york-times-reports-wmd-found-in-iraq

the leftist masters lie, they lie a lot