Is the old Biden really back?

Sure, have Biden call her out for plagiarism.

Well that would depend if they knew it wasnā€™t or not.

You could say the same for all networks then couldnā€™t you.

Sure, they arenā€™t at fault if they had no way of knowing.

So what you are saying is that the BIDEN camp, taped this speech and then ran it as if it were live, and NO ONE FROM ANY NETWORK DIDNā€™T KNOW IT WAS TAPED???

It doesnā€™t work that way. The networks would have to have been in on itā€¦unless they were all taking their feeds from the same sound stage that the moon landing took place on and the tape actually had the word ā€œLIVEā€ on it.

Come On Zan. I donā€™t believe for once second you believe this was a taped speech and the Biden camp duped all the networks into thinking it was live.

Could very well be. About half of Fox folks are never Trumpers.

Of course 50 percent is a heck of a lot better than the 99 percent on the other channels. :roll_eyes:

Most of the networks are dishonest enough to lie about it.

Even Fox?

So what you are saying is that while we have heard for years and years from the Right, is CNN, MSNBC and the big 3 are all fake news. And Fox is the only straight and honest sourceā€¦but now you guys are saying they played along with this because when it comes to the Biden pre-recorded speech narrative you want me to believe, Fox is just as dishonest as the other 5 networks?

Wowā€¦that is a pretty fickle stance to stand on.

1 Like

This story is going to get some attention after the Biden campaign publicly distancedā€¦

I found Symone Sanders comments of most value.

Tough to stay on that fence top when campaigning.

:man_shrugging:t3:

Just who is the old Biden, anyway?

a message from Joe

Wow thatā€™s really going down the rabbit hole.

I havenā€™t reached any conclusion on whether it was or wasnā€™t.

So so far, her and a convicted murderess/rapist given speaking roles at their convention, fine company Democrats keep.

Fair enough Zan.

Itā€™s a stretch to say that the Republicans are fascists, Tzu.

How do we know this is live and not recorded earlier? I mean its said live all night how do I know Nikki Haley or Jr was not recorded earlierā€¦and editing or retakeā€™s allowed? Just asking for a friend.

1 Like

Not just comment sections man, rush Limbaugh said it too.

Deep state is deep, bruh. Just ask any conservative media outlet.

The belief that these conspiracies, which would involve hundreds of people 100% keeping a secret and being complicit, with zero leaks and zero evidence seeing the light of dayā€¦

Is so, so stupid.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I am trying to say. Lolā€¦

1 Like